ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, June 20, 2011

~Birds n Cats In The Rain~

baby says Feed ME!!!

Wonderfully rainy day today and the
birds and cats seem to care. Earie is
over by the house across the yard,
and Graybelle is under the peonies.
I counted 15 blackbirds outside and
hummer was drinking his juice. It
was raining really hard with thunder
and all, but these animals don't care.
Its sposta rain most of the day with
some of it serious, according to the
radio, but here in Michigan, the best
way to tell the weather is to look out
the window.. :-)
Ambers baby boy is here and he is
a Cutie. I don't know how much he
weighed in at tho. His name is
Elijah Parker. Where they got his
name from I have no idea and ive
not talked to Donnie to ask him, I
will if he phones.
My Drs office phoned to tell me that
he will be here tomorrow,hopefully
in the morning. I think Travis comes
tomorrow too, not sure, if he phones
in the morning I will know. Its gonna
be a busy week..

Penny is making some pineapple
cookies for me today. Its my moms
recipe and they are so good. You very
seldom hear of pineapple cookies. This
was one of my moms favorites.. She
loved to bake and always had at least
2 or 3 kinds of home made cookies, just
in case company dropped by. She never
bought store cookies ever.At least I don't
ever remember that, or store bread. Mom
was a wonderful cook, and her lemon pie
was totally awesome and my dads favorite.

I'm gonna close this for today and eat some
lunch and go and take a nap. I have a bad
headache which tells me my pressure is up,
so maybe a nap will help. In the meantime I
am still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE.. Keep
well and God Bless..

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois
    We needed more rain here, just don't like the storm that come with it.
    Great pictures.
    Never heard of pineapple cookies, sound good, send me the recipes please...
    Pray your Dr appointment will be a good one...
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Marpy,
    We have been having TOO much rain. Makes me ache.

    I will send you the recipe for the cookies. Theyre really good..

    Love n hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker