ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, January 16, 2012

~Penny Made It~

Dinky in the snow...
My girl Penny made it! Bless her heart, she had to shovel
her way in... I called and asked Steve about the plow truck I
saw, but he didn't know anything about it, he said they plowed
out his spot and the mailboxes and left.. If it was a guy sent by
Joe, he maybe didn't know about the driveway... I dunno, at
least Penny made it...
As ive been saying, Friday is my birthday.. I got the nicest
surprise in the mail.. My dear friend Audrey, in the UK sent
me some Yorkshire Tea.!.. I had a cup as soon as I opened it.
What a lovely surprise.. And I got notice that another gift
is on the way too, a flowering tea and teapot! How great is
this! My friend d, is sending it to me.. I'm so pleased...

The scar on my left stump is acting up.. Its all red and it hurts
like its never hurt before.. I have NO idea whats wrong.. The
scar has acted up before, but there was no pain like now.. I
was laying in bed watching that sad Packers game yesterday
and Dutch walked across it.. I almost went thru the roof it
hurt so bad... All I need is for this to flare up... *sigh*

I still have this nagging cold.. I'm sneezing so hard I have to
use 2 Kleenex at a time or I blow right thru just 1.. My nose
constant dribbles. Ive had this now for at least 2 months. It
can go anytime it wants- bad thing is it don't wanna leave!

My boy is home.. Donnie spent all last week in Oregon. His
job sent him out there to help out.. Donnie is very smart when
it comes to engines.. Hes one of the best diesel mechanics in
the state. Hes been with the company for over 15 years now.
His 3 girls keep him busy with car repairs :-) I'm glad hes home.

Time for lunch, Penny is making porcupine meatballs.. Ive not
had them in ages... and I'm hungry.. so, this GORGEOUS
WEEBLE is gonna close this and get fed.. Keep well and
God Bless...

Always, Lois ****

 "God Bless You", is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

3 Comments:

  • At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there Lois..hope you're doing okay there with your snow.. glad your Penny cleared the snow for you..she's a good kind girl/lady to/for you I think(:a big help..hope your cold gets better soon too,you might need some antibiotics dear from your doc?if it doesn't clear up..and how sweet and lovely and thoughtful is your friend for sending you that birthday parcel I'm so pleased it made you a happy birthday bunny(;or weevil.. and you're a lucky lady.. it'll soon be here? your special day.. that's where I live in the Yorkshire county,so I know about Yorkshire tea and drinking it or as we say here supping it(:very tasty too like you I so love my cuppa tea,and nice with a choccy biccy dipped or dunked into too(: mmm well most any kind goes down a treat(; so I'll love you and leave you.. got things to do it's really freezing and cold and icey here a bit like yours no snow glow here as yet but they it might arrive here soon..so take care out there thinking of you sweet friend..thanks for all your kind lovely sends lately also appreciated a lot(:warm hugs much love.. stay safe stay toasty warm..
    God Bless you and yours including your pretty little kittys.. xAngiex
    ttfnxx

     
  • At 6:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry dear I put weevil instead of weeble on my last message(; what am I like? (: take care Love more hugs Angie catch ya later sweet potaterx enjoy your dayx love u2 toodleooox

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Angie,
    Np.. call me anything just dont call me late for supper lol..
    good to hear from you kiddo.
    Love n'hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker