ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

~ANDERSON COOPER SUCKS~


There is a program that comes on at 4 PM.
Called ANDERSON COOPER.. Handsome man..
BUT... I will NEVER watch his show again.
On June 4th he had a person named Chloe
on as a guest.. Shes a WANNABE.. and she
sat and talked about her BID or what ever
insanity name they gave it.. CRAP I SAY!!

He had a guy that was a para on there,, he
thought nothing about her wants to be a
para.. NO one said anything to her to say in
her face she was fllippin NUTS...

This WANNABE crap makes me so mad.. I
cannot and refuse to believe that this is a
justifiable  disease like cancer for instance.
I think its a way for these head shrinks to
get more money...

I wish they would have invited me there, Even
though I don't go out I most surely would go
to confront that person.. Shes not even a woman,
shes nothing... shes NUTS.. You can tell I have a
very serious problem with wannabes and if one is
reading this and you feel YOU want to confront
me? Where shall we meet? I'm game.. :-)

Well go to the ANDERSON COOPER site to back
shows of June 4, there is a video there to listen
to this nut case..  I wrote to him but you know he
wont reply.. He needs better staff if that's the
best they can come up with for guests for his
show.. Really!!

Well if you agree, great, you don't, ok.. but this
is how I feel and I aint changin that for nuthin..
My DAK life is hell and she wants a paras life?
I don't have to drag dead legs at least.. she will.
Why paras don't have their legs amputated I
don't understand, If I was a para I would...
I had a friend Michael on MIRC.. he was a para,
accident.. From his nipple line down.. He and I
discussed this many times.. he did agree with me.

Well I'm rolling down off my soapbox for today.
Bet your're really glad I wrote today hey? Well
its how I feel and I'm honest to a fault.. I say
what I think.. GORGEOUS WEEBLES all do that..
Keep well , God Bless...

Always, Lois

"God Bless You" is my prayer today.
I'm so honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again.....

2 Comments:

  • At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have to wonder who is the crazier, the girl wannabe para ... or the TV people who air this kind of dreck.

    Give 'em hell Lois!

    d

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    I sent him an email but the chicken never replied lol...
    L

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker