ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

~I Was Sick~

Ive been sick.. for the past 4 days, well no, I got sick
thursday, and to sunday I was throwing up constantly.
My nurse came thursday morning, all was ok.. well I
did have an attack earlier, well ok, 2.. She said I was
ok, my bp was even surprisinly good!!

Heidi came, Fanesse is on vacation.. she left and about
maybe 2 hrs later I started, and it was non stop, all night
for the next 2 days... By sunday I was ok, still puny but
no throwing up.. 

Yesterday I felt pretty good, and you know how you are
after youve been sick, you do too much too soon and it
knocks you right back down again.. So yesterday I did
too much and today, I do feel ok, but more weak.. weaker?
Not me yet....

My doctor from Hospice comes thursday too.. I got a
call from visiting physicians monday, said "dr Hyde will
be coming tomorrow to see you".. 3 guesses what MY
reply was? I said "NO, he wont".. and proceeded with
my 2020th statement of "Give me more notice than 1 day".
Ive been telling these people this for 2, no 3 years now
and they STILL dont do it..

You KNOW they wait till the day before to make up his
schedule yes? NOT!! They make that up weeks before..
I KNOW how doctors are.. they want a schedule.. But
yet they dont call us.. the excuse? "Cuz sometimes the
schedule changes" ??? There is no cure for stupid.. Unless
I'M the stupid one that doesnt understand... I did NOT
see Dr Hyde...

Im glad I made it back, i keep saying ill do better and
sheesh, I thunk im doin worse~! Maybe best to not
say nuthin~! and just get here when I can .. hows that?
anyhoway.. Im ok.. I am still a most GORGEOUS
WEEBLE too...Keep well, and God Bless...

Always, Lois ****


   "God Bless You", is my prayer today,
  I'm so honored to call you "friend"
  I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
      until I write again.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker