ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Blogger changed

Blogger has changed and I dont like it at
all, its awful.. so, I cant promise posts but
Ill try.. anyhoway....
 
Its been a pretty good week.. Next week I
have 3, no 4 appointments.. The neighbor
came over yesterday about 4. He said "the
carpet guy is coming tomorrow morning at 10
to fix the carpet". I said "huh? " I told him
that wont work... I wont have anyone to fix
things back, which he says they will, but you
know how that goes... I don't like last minute
either...
 
So the neighbor called the guy, and he says hes
really busy and it might be a couple weeks.. I
told him "Fine, but let me know well in advance!"
I don't like that, plus what if I did have plans?
That's not good business to me.. I don't care I
have gray duct tape all down the edge of my
carpet.. doesn't bother me at all...And it can
stay, Id rather have that than think of ALL
that will have to be moved to stretch the carpet!
EVERYTHING!...  Anybody coming to see me, don't
look at my house, I AM WHAT you came to see..
I'm picky, and besides I'm right, no one would like
that.. 
 
So anyway, other than that all is ok.. Ive not had
any attacks lately but my blood pressure was up
on Thursday.. 164/107.. kinda high.. But I'm doin
ok.. Lunch time and I think a nap... I'm still a
most GORGEOUS WEEBLE, keep well and God Bless
 
Always, Lois ****
 
   "God Bless You", is my prayer today,
  I'm so honored to call you "friend"
  I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
      until I write again.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker