ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, June 10, 2012

~They Lied~


Well, would you believe I got a call Thursday
from my doctors office telling me that Dr.
will be out to see me  on... get this... JULY 10 !!!
NOW, does that prove me right? She told
me they don't schedule very far in advance..
Well I think that's about 6 weeks ahead..  I
very politely thanked her and hung up...

That does make me mad though, all these
years they couldn't do what I ask...But NOW
after me getting so totally mad I asked to
talk to the doctor! Which I never did.. but
this goes to show you doesn't it.. These people
lie. And there are only 2 things that REALLY
will make me mad as a hornet, LIE to me or
STEAL from me...

I made it through this week, after being so
sick last weekend I had my doubts! Ive HAD
to turn on my AC.. Its gotten so hot that I just
had no choice if I wanted to breathe.. We are
sposta have storms tomorrow, I hope that guy
across the way has his roof finished.. He picked
3 of the hottest days to do that roof, a 2 story
house..

Well I'm hungry and I have calendars to make.
I usually try to be ahead but missing 4 days on
this machine, put me behind! I have to say I am
most pleased at how popular they are.. Most are
animated which you cant see that here, till you
snag them then you can see the animation...this
one isnt animated for that reason :-)
I'm still a most GORGEOUS WEEBLE and I do
hope your're having a great weekend...
Keep well and God Bless

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again....

2 Comments:

  • At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gorgeous,
    If you had any idea of the number of patients Doctors see today, you would be more understanding.. Makes me sad you are so mad about things you get for no cost to you..

    Jamie

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Well Jamie, the word is courtesy.. Ive repeatedly asked them to let me know ahead of time... and whether or not I get these services for FREE? I worked ALL my life for these Benefits..I still have RIGHTS..whether you think so or not.
    Thanks,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker