ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

~Happy 4th~ tomorrow ... :-)

Your browser is no longer supported by Blogger.
Some parts of Blogger will not work and you may
experience problems.
If you are having problems, try Google Chrome
Thats what it says when I log on here...
Can you believe that? I don't want Google Chrome
and they are more or less telling me if I want my
blog to work I have to get that.. NO I don't think
so.... So, lets see what happens... Why do they
always change what works?? Sheesh...

I'm sitting here having a cuppa coffee and
thinking. I wish that doctor hadnt told me
what he did... "You will be lucky to see another
year".. that was in January, the 20th in fact
and it was my birthday.. I was in Borgess
Hospital in Kalamazoo, remember? Well its
now July, a year and a half later and I'm STILL
here.. I resent he told me that. He could have
not added that when he told me my heart couldn't
be fixed, how he knew that from ONE test I still
don't understand but...anyhoway....

Doctors I don't think should ever ever tell a
patient that, did he see my warranty? He guessed
and looky, he was wrong! But him telling me that
has ruined what days or weeks and obvious months
Ive lived after his Done date! So he didn't know,
but it sure has given me grief!

When things go bad like they have lately, I think
"what the heck, I'm dyin anyway so why bother."
Or every time I have an attack my first thought
is "THIS IS IT!" I hate that... I wish he had
never said that and I think of all the other people
out there that according to their doctors big
mouths have been given a time limit. Well on my
good days I feel great and think I'm gonna live
to be 100, on bad days, I always think the worst.
I don't think these doctors that tell us this sort
of thing if they were told that I bet they wouldn't
say that anymore knowing how it makes you feel...

Ive gotten some calendars made and I am always
amazed at how popular they are, I'm known now
as "The Calendar Lady" :-) Besides being known
as a GORGEOUS WEEBLE... Time for lunch and
I woke up hungry, I think I'm gonna make some
of my stuff I call it, its fast and easy.. Wonder
why it is when your're hungry you look for the
fastest thing to make? Knowing full well that
the longer you cook something the better it is!
So- time for food, Keep well and God bless. :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 3:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't care you are wonderful.
    d.

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Well so are you d..
    L :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker