ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, December 31, 2012

~Im Happy!~


My chair was fixed this morning.. A guy named Matt
was here about 10, he came from Lansing, a LONG
drive. It took him not even a half hour to replace
the joystick and batteries. I had to let it charge
for a few hours but I'm back in my chair :) I'm
happy :)  NOW....

Guess what this cost? I almost fell out of my chair!
2 batteries at $165.oo EACH.. which is $330.oo,
1 joystick at $725.oo, and $40.oo labor.. Can you
believe this cost? the total bill is $1095.oo...
I said "Thank GOD, I don't have to pay this"... I
wouldn't have been able to afford to pay for it
myself... I have many blessings, I m just SO glad
to have it back.. I appreciated having my manual,
but I didn't move hardly at all...just too much..

Well maybe this is a good sign, getting this fixed
for the new year.. I hope so, I always get a little
down when its my birthday, not cuz I'm starting
off a year older, but my sister Mary Jane died
on my birthday 8 years ago...

I wish you all the very best for the new year..This
GORGEOUS WEEBLE will be asleep.. :) Keep well
and God Bless...

Always, Lois ****


 



   "God Bless You", is my prayer today,
  I'm so honored to call you "friend"
  I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
      until I write again.....

3 Comments:

  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger Sybil said…

    My dear Lois, Is this your birthday ? Sorry that I didn't know. My birthday is soon as well in January...we are all getting a bit older !!!
    So gla dyou have got your chair mended...st last...what a price everything is. I had almost the very same done to my chair the new joy stick and 2 new batteries and it cost me about the same as you, unfortunately I had to pay ! Thankfully my dear friend Mary helps me out...
    sending Blessings to you at the start of this new year 2013 may you be surrounded by the love of God and be reasured that he is always there for us in times of sadness and happiness..
    God Bless
    Much Love Sybil xx

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Sybil said…

    Hi Lois, Not heard anythig from you for a while and a hope that everything is ok..Please let us know. LOve Sybil x

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I miss you too Lois. Please try to keep us up to date on your self. You are a bright spot in my day when you post here.
    Wana

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker