ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, May 20, 2006

~Google Is Being Mean~

Ive been trying to get here since 3 and Google is down ..Well up and
down..I dont even know if it will let me post these few words.. It has
been a day and a half I think.. One thing after another.. I did get my
3 in 1 up and running after 4 installs, so far so good...Ive never had
Google act up like this. I tried to get here thru Internet Explorer and
just no go...I wish these places would get fixed and stay fixed...

My cable went out again...strange 2 saturdays in a row.. I called of
course, said something is wrong with the systems..and of course
sending someone monday again..The lady seems to think my line
is being tapped..They will be doing a systems check when the guy
gets here Monday, so if anyone still has free cable..well not for long.
If one can get it why not all..not right...

Tomorrow is my girls birthday, my Dolly, I was looking at photos
of her today and she was such a cutie..well thats why I called her
Dolly... She was a good kid sometimes...but very spoiled..My ex
(2nd) and I babysat her everyday for 4 years..and I will be honest
we spoiled her horribly and we didn't care. Willie & I would argue
over who she spent the day with..and too it depended on what he
had scheduled for tree work that day..If he was busy she didn't
go, she was just to little and we were both very protective..didn't
take any chances..she LOVED to go with Willie tho..ride in the
truck..help with brush, small sticks, she loved it.. She had to
have a hammer to help him build the shed we had..a regular little
tag along she was..but we loved it..

I will not make this long for fear I wont be able to publish it..My
back is still sore but oh well I can handle pain alot better than
I can other things that go wrong.. lol.. some things boy, theyddd can'
just eat your lunch for ya... I got a hilarious song sent to me the
other day that of course I sent along..and the poor guy was having
alot worse than me..lol..Hopefully tomorrow will be better. it
always is..its not here yet..so it has to be yes? lol... Well here
goes..hittin publish..and crossing my fingers...Tomorrow will
be better.. and thats my final answer ..... Nitey Nite :-)

Y'all have a good one now y'hear? Luv Ya..& Thanks~!~

Always, Lois****

May God Bless you today,
I'm so honored to call you friend,
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

5 Comments:

  • At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have phone service with IDT and they do not maintain the phone lines well. I always have the fear during a rain that I will lose my phone service and internet everytime it rains. Many americans pay up to $200.00 a month for internet, television, and phone service. We expect it to be reliable after all we do not live in Baghdad.

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Good Morning Momar.. I had to call Comcast again today..ANd I am so sick of the lousy service..and NO ONE will take the blame..They say someone is tappin my line.. The repair guy lives 10 minutes down the road..I asked him last time to give me his home phone # and he refused..buggar LOL>.All our services are turning to crap..Thats why SKYPE will make a fortune in free phone service.. and THATS Great.. and Its ALL free and legal..get Skype..and a cell phone lol. and NOT comcast cable..there has to be a better company.. they suck..lol..
    Take care Momar.have a good day..
    Always, Lois****

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi dearest! Just write to say i read the blog, but you know time.... Have been away lookin at the new dog again, and hes a cutie. So now you are two!
    KAO
    ***+*
    Your own
    ROB

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Lois,
    Well, that published O.K. didn't it? Perhaps this is the start of a happy time - just have to hope Sod (Him of the well known law) isn't looking - did you know, he lives with my daughter? So he should be heading home to Petworth soon!!! lolol ;o)
    Take care, hon, lots of love and hugs from
    Raife. XOX XOX XOX

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Rob, yes he ia s cute puppy..He will be good for you..

    Hi Raife, Im all set up and running just need to clean lol..

    HOpe your having a good day :-)
    Always, Lois..****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker