ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

~I Made My Own Self Sick~


Well today, started out ok, I felt a little better, then Raelynn
went and got the mail, and I am sick as a dog again.. I cant believe
it but when I read that I have to be in court on the 12th of
this month at 8:15 in the morning.!.!.I got sick. A month later..
they send this.. not even a registered letter.. what if something
happened and I HAD moved.. they would have issued out a
warrant for me.. I am so totally amazed..Then I called the police
station and the officer that was in charge..is NO longer with
the city Police force... he left... I also had to call and make
special arrangements.. so that I dont have to make a special
trip down to the Police station to be fingerprinted they will do
that when I have to go to court..... I cant believe this crap..

Well This court stuff is the least of my worries.. now that this
has been filed.. I will automatically be evicted by HUD.. There
is NO way that I can stay here.. I talked to Chris today, and let
him see the court thing.. He told me once he gets this report
that I got.. that the HUD lawyers will automatically file to have
me evicted.. it will be up to a judge how long I will have.. THE
main issue is.. I will lose my HUD allowance for rent.. I shudder
to think of what I will find that I can afford... My rent is only $151.
a month now.. I will NEVER find a place that cheap that is a
even fairly decent place to live.. Plus I will have to come up with
a deposit and probably first and last months rent.. I will end up
a street person.. This is how it happens.. But I guess this was
my own fault, when you do something that is illegal ..you have
to be prepared to take the consequences.. I guess I believed
that former chief of police when he told me there would be no
more response calls to smell in the hall calls from here when I
talked to him before about this. They only responded because
it was the building inspector that called..and if they handnt..he
would have told on them.. Thats what I believe anyway..

Raelynn and her son Wayne have offered to help me pack.. They
are so good to me. She said she and Wayne will take me to
court too.. What if I didnt have her..LORD.. I would have to go all
by myself ~!~ I would never be able to get this stuff all packed.. I
dont even know who else to call .. I may call Becky ..well no I have
a new one..now.. Julia...shes very nice.. I may call her and see if
she can come by and maybe she may know who I can call to help
me pack.. I have a lot of stuff.. I wish I could just sell it all..then I
wouldnt have to worry about anything.. LORD. I just thought.. the
only place I could go would be back to the HELL HOME.. No- I
wont do that.. I dont care. I WONT...I'll live in 1 room first.. if I have
to.. I wont go anywhere like that.. This is SO NOT good.. And
DAMMIT.. I did it ALL to my own self.. say it.. I am.. I KNEW
better.. just didnt think I would get caught.. . . I thought what I did
in my own private house.. was private... guess not if its illegal..
so well.. play you pay... Life is a constant learning thing isnt it?
I just LOVE my life... lol... ya.. Im doing good aint i?

Well time to kick my own self in this big flat weeble butt of mine
and come up with a solution to this.. I had ALMOST believed
this wasnt gonna happen.. a month.. boy thats the state of MI
for ya... lol.. slow but sure... :-) well Im surely NOT feeling a
whole lot better.. and I have got a horrible headache... Say it
lol.. "a head like mine otta ache" lol.. Im off to try to find a
solution for all this crap.. Nitey Nite..

Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? Luv ya.. and thanks... :-)
Always, Lois ****

Ps.. Any solutions.. let me know!!! :-)

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

6 Comments:

  • At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello from momar - my computer and modem and aol account have been screwed up for about 5 days now. The aol is not working 100% yet. Now I am also trying to get dsl and the phone line may be flakey.

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Hon! Been wondering where you were! AOL sucks.. lol.. I have cable, sure hope I can keep it.. :-( good to hear from you.. :-)
    Always, Lois****

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Gray said…

    That is indeed bad news. It seems like the most important practical thing you can do is to gather together any information that might be in your favor. In terms of HUD, I would be surprised if they could initiate eviction procedings before there was a conviction. Of course, I am no expert on this.

    Best wishes, Lois. We will all be thinking of you.

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    THanks Gray :-)

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Honeydear!
    Im:
    I pray for you
    I think about you
    I wish all good for you
    BECAUSE:
    i THINK YOU ARE MY MOST ADORABLE LITTLE lOIS IN THE WORLD.....
    And the world is gonna stay that way, if i rule it.... And in my mind i do.
    KAO
    ***+*
    Your own
    ROB

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Rob,
    So good to hear from you..I Hope all is ok by you.. I wish you did have your way hon..
    always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker