ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, September 07, 2006

~I'm Honest About It~


I have run into so many down looks and bad remarks that I did
something illegal. I did and..it is true..but Im being honest
about it, I never really ever did hide it..And I know alot of people
with disabilities do the same as me.. Only thing is I was dumb
enough to get caught..So now I have to pay the consequences,
whatever they may be.. One of which I am sure of is that I will
be evicted from here...But who is really innocent and NOT done
something.. speeding..had a drink and drove, took a pen, or
something home from work..who is totally innocent here? I do
know if I have to live in a cellar with my cats and we all eat cat
food the rest of our lives I wont go back to the HELLHOME..I
wont...I refuse to go back there...

Its really a shame though even in the privacy of my own home I
cant do what I want to do.. I dont ever leave this apartment.. I
do yes.. to go to the Doctor..and I guess now I will have NO
choice but to go out again on the 12th when I have to go to
court at 8:15 in the morning.. What an UnGodly hour. Raelynn
said she will take me.. I wonder how they expected me to get
there..THEN when I do get there I have to be fingerprinted...
so once they do that I guess it means I am charged..I dont
know how any of this works..and they sure dont tell you.

Go ahead and say it.. I did this all to myself.. I have said it at
least a million times, how could I be so careless to jeopardize
everything.. I know it.. I deserve what ever is gonna happen..I
just dont know where I will possibly be able to live without HUD
tho..I cant even begin to imagine what I can find, if anything..I
worry about my boys more than me.. Donnie said I can stay
with him..but.. he has a 3 level house.. I would not be able to
access but one floor of it. that wouldnt work..

I guess this is another unplanned restart.. I really think I need to
try to sell my things.. and then I dont have to worry about having
a bunch of stuff to haul around.. I Have some antiques that I
hopefully can sell.. IF I can get hold of that antique person I met
a long time ago..I know I wouldnt get near what they are worth
but I know to make a move I have to have rent money..at least
2 months worth..

I dont handle stress very well.. I honestly dont...I literally get sick. I
have been up now since 2 am this morning cuz I cant sleep.. I
dread the 12 th so bad I actually get Sick.. Nerves can do so
much to you. I thought this was all over after a month ..I still am
amazed they could take their time like this.. I had hoped it was
all forgotten..I sure was wrong...

Well I havent eaten but a little chili that Raelynn made last nite
and I guess I should eat..I sure am NOT hungry at all.. I bet Ive
lost 20 pounds this month with this up and down stress. So its
time to hit publish..and say Nitey Nite...

Y'all take care now Y'Hear? Luv ya..and thanks :-)
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

3 Comments:

  • At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI LOIS I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT GRAMPS LATCHED ON TO YOUR GRANDMOTHER'S PICTURE. I HOPE IT IS OK. DO YOU HAVE INCREDIMAIL?? HE WOULD LIKE TO SEND YOU THE STATS HE MADE, WITH YOUR AUNT'S PICTURE. AND GIVE ME AN ADDRESS TOO. WRITE ME AT PAPPY'S ADDRESS WITH THAT INFO.
    REGARDS
    RICHARD.

     
  • At 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi,Hon,
    Yes, it's old "bad penny" Raife back again. Please don't look too much on the black side of things - you never know how things will turn out until they do. It's as well to be prepared to look at the worst that could happen, but it may not. Chin up, my dear. I hope all of us bloggers give you all the support we can and are on your side.
    Grandchilkd #6 and Mom are both doing well - he was a month prem, so has jaundice, but is getting over that pretty fast.
    Take care, Hon, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Lots of love and great big hugs
    from Raife. XOX XOX XOX

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Richard, I thought Gramps might like that picture of my Grandmother. Yes I have incredimail..the LovelyLittleLegs@gmail.com goes to my incredimail.

    Hi Raife!
    Welcome back, beginning to think you got lost :-) Glad to hear new baby and mom are doing good. Glad your back :-)
    Always, Lois****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker