ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, November 24, 2006

~My Boys Fight~


My boys have been fighting really alot lately..I- myself- with my
degree in animal psychology, think- new house.Dutch feels he
can be boss ..well LittleBoy is NOT hearing it..HE is the Big
Kahuna (boss) around here. LB gets so mad when Dutch
shows his butt.. and lets him know it real fast..Today..they just
kept on..you will see ahead lol.. :-) they had a fight...Dutch was
being a pest..LB was gettin mad...

LB is on guard, he is ready to take on Dutch's challenge,
I can almost hear him say "come on little brother, lets see
what you got " If this was video..LB's tail is twitching back
and forth and hes slowly taking steps towards Dutch..

Look at how mad LittleBoy is..you can see it in his face..his
foot is up and he is ready to strike out and just slap the CRAP
otta Dutch.. LB is sayin.."lets do it...come onnnnn ... "

Notice LB's ears, his back is this way, his tail is twitching
so fast it isnt even showing up..Dutch has backed up..and
not taking his eyes off LB...The old man is angry with the boy.
I know LB is thinking 'Time to teach this kid a lesson'...he's
ready to pounce...

See them circle..they went round and round..look at LB's
ears..flat on his head ..Dutch is headed towards the bedroom,
he always hides in there..lol you know hes thinkin 'boy i'm
in CRAP now- I done pissed off the old man' lol.. :-)

They both want to slap each other so hard..During all this
LB is growling sort of..I could hear him , sort of like under
his breathe..as a warning hes mad...lol..My boys are
armed..they have their claws..I wont, dont, and cant do
that to an animal take their claws..you can teach them not
to claw the furniture, get them toys dont take their only defense.
They need them, just like we need ours..can you imagine not
having nails and a itch? ohhh no..well.. when my back itches
tho..I cant reach it..i have this LONG LONG knitting needle..and
it works really good..worked good too when I had that cast on
when I broke my right ankle.. that needle came in handy..still does.
anyway, my boys got their claws..now they are missing their little
furry padoobies.. I did have them neutered..I cried..when I saw LB
with out his pretty little furries when he'd strut through the room.
I felt so bad..but well to stop him from spraying ..It was best..still
has NOT curbed his DESIRE!! thats why he drags that bloomin
meowmeow stuffed cat around lol Ya! hes neutered I dont think it
took or something . :-)

This is like a stand off postion..LB says " ok 1 more time and
Im gonna hurt you kid " look at Dutch...like neener neener..

Thats the goodie photo..LB reaches out, slaps Dutch so hard,
hes up on his HIND legs and going to pounce..look at his paw,
the fingers are stretched out..his tail is a blur its goin so fast.Dutch
has his foot up ready to block lol..Dutch is mad but scared..see
his ears are down now? This went on for quite a while..they
jump down run to the bedroom then around into the bathroom
Im glad they still have room to run..they need the exercise..I
think if Dutch couldnt run and burn off some of his energy he
would explode lol..

I didnt do too much of anything to day..other than play with the cats
and of course take those pictures of them ..I like doing that..Dutch is
such a ham..Penny commented on how nice the wall looked and the
desk..D & D really like it..everyone says, they like it ..that its homey
and cozy,, warm welcome feeling..well for Donald to sit for longer
than 15 minutes ..he is comfy here..at the apt he used to pace, and
very seldom sat down.. only stayed but a few minutes..now he stays
and talks for awhile. and of course i just HATE that!! .lol..he and
Dawn are 2 of the finest ..I just cant say enough or give them all
the credit they are due for all they do for me.

I was feeling a little down in the dumps a bit ..a few days ago I wrote
about friends that stop contact for one reason or another for them
selves and I am not given privy to know why they stopped contact,
I heard from one of a few of these people..just out of the clear blue
there was a letter there in my email..saying i was missed and
thought about.but they felt guilty because of their feelings of being
attracted to someone with a disability namely a dak..I didnt know
really what to say but what I did say was I felt bad..that because
they felt this attraction to me they could not be my friend..and felt
they had to stay away because I stirred feelings they maybe didnt
want or i made them uncomfortable..I can still be a friend cant I?
Cant I be seen as just a woman.. a person..THEN as a woman with
out legs.. I dont know..I try hard to understand this.why a person
feels guilty about any attraction they feel no matter what its to.a
person, place OR thing..its an honest feeling.. I try hard to under
stand it.really..and I do feel bad that because someone does feel an
attraction to me or any woman ..or man for that matter, that has a
physically impairment that it would make someone feel guilty
because of inner feelings.. I dont know..but I feel bad that there is
any kind of guilt feelings when those feelings can make someone else
feel so good..and wanted and NOT a person with a physical
impairment... But until they can come to grips with this guilt..or bad
feelings..theres nothing anyone can do..its up to them to fix that
problem since thats how they see it..I have a problem..well you see.I
FIX it lol..at least sure try, i sure let everyone know when I have
one too!! And isnt just being a friend and there- the most important?
Thats ALL i ask anyone to be. . . . :-)


I will be really glad when they get my power chair or get this floor
fixed. my arms are about to fall off today maybe cuz I was stretching
so much yesterday to paint the kitchen wall in those 2 spots .and
then tried to pound that flippin ,droppin nail in the wall.. Dawn
laughed so hard when I described me trying to pound that nail in..I
do now too!! i sure didnt then! I'll figure out a way to do something if
I want it done bad enough lol..

Right now I'm figuring if I want to and eat leftover dinners..or eat a
pumpkin doughnut Penny got at the store for me..Penny brought
a great dinner over too.had 2 pieces of THE most wonderful pumpkin
pie.... I mean good ..when she went to the store for me she got some
pumpkin doughnuts.Im anxious to try one.Im all clean and ready for
the week end, got some supplies..ice tea and coffee and doughnuts
hey.I'm set I may initiate the house this week end too and make my
fries n gravy lol.. Im still counting my blessings..:-) Nitey Nite... :-)

Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? love ya and thanks ..
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

4 Comments:

  • At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bon soir ma Belle,
    To me you are wonderfull friend who happens to be a DAK amputee.
    Robert

     
  • At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lois great pictures of your boys. Make it so we can see and hear it all just about...Lois we are all handicap in some way, no one is left out....and the one that think they are not, are the worsed. We got so much to lean from each other and we all need each other.
    God uses the computer to bring us friends around the world...we are blessed...thank you for being my friend.......Mary

     
  • At 4:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Honey,
    Like Robert says, you are a wonderful friend who happens to be an amputee.
    But, no guy can help being a Dev. It's in your make-up, I guess, and can't be changed. It is part of who you are. I'm not ashamed of the fact, but I don't noise it abroad, either. My wife finds it impossible to come to terms with, though, and it has completely changed our relationship. Still, c'est la vie!!! (or maybe c'est la guerre!!!)
    Anyway. thats my two pennyworth for a while.
    LOVED the pics of the boys. I've added them to my collection!! lol
    Take care, Hon. Lots of love and great big hugs from
    Raife

     
  • At 6:59 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Good Night Robert..so nice to hear from you ..:-) You are a dear friend. I hope it can always stay this way, that we can share our lives and SAGA's lol :-)

    Im grateful you are my friend as well Mary, I just hate when friends feel that because of what I am that I cannot stay a friend and part of their lives. I could not tell someone that, or feel that they could not be in my life, specially when they have been in it for a few years..its sad and hurts me..but there is nothing I can do..I cannot change who or what I am..this is me..what you see is what you get..and Im GORGEOUS and I have you Mary and many many others that want to share this saga with me..im glad..its what keeps me going..thank you..

    Raife..you cutie ..lol..You are who you are..Yes, I can totally understand how she would feel, and you are NOT the only Dev, male or female this has happened to..If you could TALK about it...THATS where the problem is, she wont let herself understand. In some ways its jealousy, and feeling threatened, and 99% of women protect fiercely what is theirs, yet some dont.

    My Advice, honey you only have 1 time to take this walk, roll or what ever through this life..like they say..make it the best it can be, just so your happy, I call them re starts..those that truly love you..will understand..we all have a NEED for LIFE, as best as we can make it.. BUT WE, ourselves..have to make that life..

    ME? i am going to do WHATEVER i HAVE to to insure I stay a happy camper no matter what it is..if I have to move to Germany or England or Norway, or Sweden, anywhere to be happy ..well maybe I better NOT unpack lol.. I only have 3 years here anyway..:-)
    Life is not easy, but I LOVE a good fight..lol..
    Have a good saturday? or is it sunday? lol..hmmmm
    Thanks for writin! luv ya's
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker