ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, May 18, 2007

~I Earned my tired~


Im tired today. I didn't fall asleep last nite till I bet 1 am.
I had too much on my mind I guess. Penny came today
and we got a lot done. Moved the bed, cleaned good
everywhere and hung a wreath I made on the door as
well..make it look a little more inviting here. Penny did
get the bed moved we kept the headboard where it
was and just swung the end around and have it on the
other wall.. Now at least I can get into my closet. All my
summer tops are in there and Im anxious to wear them
as hot as it is in here. On Monday I am having Penny
find a small clip on fan that I can put in the bedroom till
I can make arrangements for an air conditioner. I have
to have some air and the way the bed is now will make
the window easy to get at and the one and only outlet is
right under that window. Penny even hung some pictures
on the wall for me and its amazing what a difference that
really does make..

We cranked up the bread machine today and it smells so
good in here its almost sinful..Penny dumps the box contents
into the machine, adds what ever else, and turns it on, 4 hrs
later there is bread .Today is Wheat. I want to get some of
that Hawaiian Sweet Bread..that is good.. I would like to
try some saffron bread, I don't see why I couldn't add that to
a loaf of white bread... Saffron is so good, I love it..I think it
is the most expensive spice there is.. I know I like it..they
don't keep it on the shelves here you have to ask for it. I
might try that though..

Donnies mom and dad are due to get to Donnies today. Its
Kellis birthday and they are coming for the week end. 23..I
don't know where the time has gone. She called yesterday,
and wanted to know if I needed her to come and cut my
grass..bless her heart..shes such a good kid.. I assume that
Donnie will have a little party for her at his house..Barb I am
sure will help with it..Shes a great cook, Donnie enjoys her
visits specially when she cooks dinner..But then NO ONE
can cook like your mother.
Im so glad its been so cool outside, it is a relief.. Its really
nice in here. I was even cool when I was laying watching
TV last nite and doing some of my stumpercizes that I
try to do every nite, I can put on enough clothes and covers
to get warm..but I cant take off enough to get cool..even
naked don't cool you don't when its super hot, I dread later
this summer, its been really hot here, seems every summer
the temperature gets higher and higher, last year we had it
up over 100 a couple times..and I don't ever remember it
getting that hot here 20 years ago.. I moved to this area
in 83..long time ago...doesn't seem that long but I look at
Kelli a young woman and I know it is.. Its changed so much
by where I used to live in Elkhart it doesn't even look the
same.

Im going to go and try a piece of my bread, toasted of
course, with butter, that is so good.. I specially like that
and dunk it in coffee..But I wasn't going to have a cup
of coffee this time of night.. I want to sleep ALL night. I
am really tired..but I worked hard today and the house
is all clean and neat, so im allowed to be tired..I earned
the tired today..I know its time for toast and TV and to
say "nitey nite' :-)

Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? love ya, and thanks :-)
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

4 Comments:

  • At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Lois
    I was putting up our winter coat upstair in the hall closet, but there was no room at all for them...so I had to clean it up real fast to make room for the winter coat.

    So wonderful you have good staff Lois and wonderful friends too. What a blessing that is.
    God bless you

     
  • At 5:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Honey,
    Just a warm crust with butter is really good!! We always set our bread maker up to cook over night. To wake up to that lovely smell of baking bread is just GRAND!! We use stone-ground, wholemeal flour - the millers can't pinch the wheat germ from that like they do with the milled brown flour. It sure tastes good and does you good, too.
    Take care, Honey. L.O.L. & G.B.H. from
    Raife

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Gorgeous One!

    Well - tuess you did earn your tired. Glad you can now get in your closet. I know about not wearing hot clothes when it's, well, hot. Nice to be cool and comfortable.

    Nice you have such good folks to help you.

    And bread - wow - love fresh baked bread - nothing like it. Wish I could have a taste - lol.

    Well - you take care - I'll chime in when I can. Love ya!

    Bare Hugs as always,

    Butty

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    No one ever has enough storage I dont think..Yes, Penny is very good Im very grateful..

    Hi Raife!
    I have eaten almost half that bread already..Its great..

    Hi Butty!
    So good to hear from you..I cant take the heat at all..Id rather be cool..

    Hope y'all have a good one..take care! So nice to read this ..thanks :-)
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker