ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, March 23, 2008

~Bunny Day~

HAPPY EASTER :-)
Look at that photo.. :I HAVE LEGS! :-) Do you see Dutch under
there? LB is over on the couch.. I don't look the greatest today as
I really don't feel the best.. I have been so tired lately, I know its
from the thyroid and until it kicks back in..well my GORGEOUS
WEEBLE butt is gonna drag.. Was a nice day of phone calls and
emails from my dearest friends letting me know they are thinking
of me.. Makes me feel really special. Y'all say such NICE, kind
and encouraging things.. That mean a lot to me.. I appreciate it
that you understand that this sure isnt a easy way to go..that it is
a real daily drama..which most don't really know until they can
read it or hear about it first hand... And I sure don't mind sharing
this with ya.. :-) I need all the help I can get trust me :-) But I do
sincerely appreciate all of my friends.. so many amputees I know
call the people they are in contact with .. Fans.. I don't use that word.
I only have FRIENDS.. and very dear ones..
Ive not done a whole lot but think about that house next door to the
kids that is going up for sale.. That sure would be nice.. to live on a
lake..and next door to the D's? That would be great.. I told them to
buy it and rent it to me.. :-) The way things are going now..its really
not a good time to do any kind of buying.. so many are already for
sale.. But I sure would like to have it.. From what Donnie says its
almost like theirs.. 3 floors..tri-level.. which.. that's really not a bad
thing..if I can get out at ground level.. Those stair gliders arent
that much.. and if the bathroom is ok..that's the main thing.. Sure
would be wonderful to live on that lake.. I kept teasing Donnie
about how big their yard would be if both places were his.. And
if the lady on the OTHER side of him decides to sell that empty
lot.. he would have a GREAT place.. I know with what hes already
done to his place the value has gone way up..his GarageMahal..
did that.. :-) be nice.. I need to win the lottery :-)


This is a short post as I said I am really not up to Par today .. I
still have a little energy and I have to use that to make myself
a nice Easter dinner.. and I havent eaten all day today and since
its EASTER I thought I would treat myself to my favs.. Fries N Gravy.
Its always a treat for me.. Like Raife says, "Chair Shrinkers!" :-) I
don't care.. Its a holiday and I can have a treat.. :-) well to be honest
I have had a few treats the past few days.. those marshmallow peeps.
I ate EVERY one of them.. I couldn't help it.. Now..being AFTER
they will mark the prices down.. but I will be STRONG..and not
buy but ONE more box.. :-) really... well .. ok .. maybe 2... well
they wont have them again for another whole YEAR! .. Im glad
I can have my fries any time I want though :-)

Was a nice sunny Easter..snow..but nice.. Time to go and eat,
and to post this early so I can..then watch TV and do more On
the afghan for the boy.. not long now.. only a few weeks.. :-)
Time for my famous GORGEOUS WEEBLE "nitey nite" :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya.. and thanks :-)
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again.....

3 Comments:

  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    WOW I do see legs under that chair, very skinny legs.
    Great pictures you took there.
    The reason my grandchildren were not there, they were busy doing other thing...now two of them come by for a short while today...
    It been a good quiet day,was able to go to church this morning.
    Going to be a extra busy week for me, then Friday some more teeth pulled out... I might have to work some nights this week for Becky.
    If I miss coming here you know why, will be back a soon as I can.
    Pray you start feeling better Lois.
    God bless you.
    Mary

     
  • At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Honey,
    You ALWAYS look great to me, Honey, especially when you dress in such an attractive outfit. You really are very good at matching top and skirt to the very best effect.
    BEWARE marshmallows!!! They are guaranteed to make chairs shrink when consumed in sufficient quantities!!!
    Take care, Honey,
    L.O.L. & G.B.H. from
    Raife XOX XOX

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    Try not to overdo.. so you dont get sick... that wouldnt be good at all..I will be here so when you can visit.. I know you will :-)

    Hiya Raife!
    Thanks..arent you sweet.. I have to match !! lol..thats the rules lol.. I didnt get any marshmallows. I got some carmel..mint and peanut butter mini cups..covered in chocolate.MMM I plan to share with the kids. :-) really ..IF they come by in time LOL...
    I keep missin you online !!!! :-(

    Nice to hear from you :-) thanks..
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker