ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

~2 Good Calls!~ :-)

I got 2 of the nicest phone calls yesterday and I was so
pleased to get them ... They were from 2 very nice people
from COMCAST CABLE... Mark and Sherry phoned about
my deal with the repair man.. They were both so very nice
and apologized for what happened...I was worried for the
repair guy, he was so nice and I didn't want to get him in
trouble by calling myself..Mark and Sherry both agreed I
should NOT have had to do the repair mans job..It wasn't
his fault however, who ever gave him his work order didn't
fill it out right..I didn't mind the company at all but..like we
3 agreed I should NOT have had to entertain a COMCAST
repair man for an hour while he waited for someone to
answer his call..The music he had to listen to..well me too,
for that matter, his phone was loud..the music was awful..I
will admit I did suggest to Sherry they get some better
music..I did laff and tell her I knew why they had ickky
music ..so we get tired of listening to it and hang up! She
laffed too..But I told her the best music that everyone
really LIKES is the oldies..and they are the very best to
listen to...specially the old rock and roll...

Anyway I was glad to get the calls from them which I had
NOT expected...but I know how the meta crawlers work,
so I knew they would get an alert that they were mentioned.
As many run ins as Ive had with them they should KNOW
me by now ...:-) I also took it upon my self to let them know
I thought would be really generous and showing empathy
for the disabled and seniors if they gave us a special rate..
We stay online more than your average person..its all we
really have to do to occupy our time.. I explained to her ..
I live in this house, yes, but I REALLY LIVE in my puter..
That's where all my friends are..I stay there with them as
long as I can..well at least until certain body parts of mine
scream at me,, then I have no choice but to log off.. It sure
would be nice if they did..and the point being that COMCAST
would probly be the first big company that does that for us.
I think it would be a huge feather in their cap..besides making
a lot of people extremely happy... I told them both to be sure
they came to check todays blog as I would mention them ..

Today was cold! can you believe it when only 2 days ago it
was in the 90's.?.a lot of people are gonna be sick... I had
Penny pick up a remote control boat for a prank gift for the
boy..Donnie.. I gave it to him last week and when he was
here I asked if he had taken it out in the lake yet..He had
big fun plans to mess with everyone when he took them
out fishing..:-) well he was a tad upset..it seems the dog,
Jerky, ate the remote..Donnie was not happy..That dog will
eat anything..I am surprised hes not deathly sick all the
time with the stuff that dog eats!..Remember he ate the
boys snow mobile boots? :-) Well I looked for a new boat
for him but as fast as the store got them they sold out..
It was a big boat..id say a foot long, was a toy..but all
remote control... And it was only 6.oo..a great buy.. I
had to get it.. I also got a remote truck..well I got 2 of
them as I have now a couple new grandsons that I think
would enjoy it..and you know Christmas isnt that far
away...

I was looking at the calendar and half this year is gone..
I mean time flies when your having fun..I don't know
where the time has gone..Our baby is 2 months old
already...hes so cute..and from what I hear a very good
little man..Kelli I think is ready to go back to work soon..
She is so energetic that she needs that extra work to
keep her satisfied.. Plus her sister in law lives with them
and she is due or already had a baby and will take care
of Alex if she goes back to work.. Kelli is a worker and
has been since she was 2 years old..she never hesitated
to do her "daily chores" as she and I called them..She
did them with a smile on her face she didn't mind helping
Gran..we made work fun..

Today lunch was some kind of fish..it tasted good when I
ate it..but I don't know what kind of seasoning they put
on it but here it is 4 hours later and I can still taste that
flavoring in my mouth..and YES- I did wash my mouth
out too..didn't help..some seasonings do that though,
they just stick with you and this sure did.. I'm still
waiting for Kenny, hes not been here yet.. I hope he didn't
forget..Something needs done with this basement and if
something goes wrong with that faucet that Donnie said
is faulty I could flood the basement or make it damper
than what it is.. I hope he still comes by today...Well I'm
done with this post and so that means its time for my
GORGEOUS WEEBLE "Nitey Nite".

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya and THANKS!
(specially to the Comcast people!) :-)

Always, Lois ****
God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again .....

3 Comments:

  • At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Honey,
    A "chewey" Lab is bad news. We had one. Chewed the stair carpet, the back off the family Bible, my $200 book on Thomas Tompion, the great clock maker and the end of our double ladder. She grew out of the habit, eventually and I guess Jerky will, too. But it's painful on the pocket until he does!! If you are as soft as Ines and me, you still love them. It's like kids, they can be HORRIBLE, but you still love them!!
    Take care, Honey,
    Luv Ya,
    Raife

     
  • At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    It was a nice day here, it is 78 F right now.
    I got my computer in my bedroom,wow that was fast for me...
    And my desk is a bigger mess now, not going to worry about it till the family reunion is over with...
    My bedroom was a family room so it had lot of room for my desk and 3 filing cabinet.
    And I will be able to watch TV better in my room now.
    Bob will be using the Living room for the TV...We do not like the same program for the most part...I can't stand cowboy show at all and I been that way for over 30 years. When I was young I love them.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Raife!
    Puppys are chewers..but Jerky is over 2 now..We keep hoping since that dog just seems to only pick on Donnie..!
    Pets are like your kids..my boys I call them my kids..they are ..just like Scrabble is to you..

    Hi Mary,
    I hope you get your house done .. I know how my puter desk looks..really bad..always cluttery but im that way every where i keep too much I just said that to Penny today Im too much of a pack rat..I
    didnt follow through on my spring cleaning! I hope pam gets to feeling better...Make sure you take care of you too Mary..remember to have some MerryMary Time :-) you deserve it Kiddo more than anyone..
    so nice to hear from you !!
    Love N Hugs,
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker