ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, August 23, 2008

~It's Everywhere~

I was talking to a friend in the UK yesterday that told me
about a young man there, an amputee. He grows his own pot
to help him with his problems. From what I gather they did
arrest him as its illegal.. I bet I know a dozen amputees that
do smoke and would agree that it does help immensely.. I
think so.. Ive tried it.. and It helped me with the phantoms
AND with the depression.. well who can be depressed on that
stuff anyway? If it don't make you laff then you better check
to see your still breathin.. I say every once in a while it would
be great if they did legalize it..but then again.. no I don't. If
they do the cost would be outrageous just like our medications
we have to buy.. Ever wonder why you can get meds so cheap
in Canada and Mexico? Why do we have to pay so much?

I used to take 16 pills a day a few years ago.. and I got so mad,
how can THAT many pills help? I had ALL those things wrong?
Well I said before I put all my pills in the trash for a year... I
felt I was able to THINK again.. and I will be honest.. I smoked
pot AND.. IT WORKED~!~... I felt once I got off all those meds
that I was human again.. that I REALLY COULD THINK~!!~ I
couldn't afford to buy the stuff but I had some dear friends
that would help me by giving me the crumbs from theirs.. Not
often that wouldn't be fair.. But It DID work for my phantoms.
The depression seemed to get under control and I wasn't so UP
one day and then DOWN the next.. that will drive you nuts!

A friend told me about someone they knew that was told they
had the big C... Cancer.. I told them to go buy a juicer, go get
some organic carrots and take them to their friend and tell
them NOW..you WILL get better.. I had gone online to look
for something and accidentally came across this site that
told what fruits and veggies did what for your body.. I was
amazed, I knew about carrots..but there are ALOT more!
There is a fruit or veggie for almost every thing you can
think of.. and cancer is one of quite a few... I myself think
that that's where the cure is too.. We have to go back to
the basics of life.. like the song says...

I got my angel food today, so I shall eat good this week.. It
had some chicken breast fillets that I fix with tomatoes and
onion, then simmer for a while.. its so good over rice. I think
I might go thru my moms recipes and do up a recipe book of
stuff that I KNOW is easy for someone like me to fix.. Not
a lot of mess and stuff to do to be able to cook it.. I have a
lot of those kind.. My mom cut down most of her recipes
when it was just her and my dad...which is plenty for me.. I
havent had company for dinner for a long time.. I miss that tho.
Ive been working on my book too.. I'm getting there. I go in
spurts and get in a writing mood...then other days I don't wanna
write anything, but I think a recipe book might be fun to do...

What I'm gonna do right now is end this, post it and get a snack
and play some solitare.. I might go thru my recipes too.. So until
I come back here tomorrow this GORGEOUS WEEBLE says
"nitey nite" :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya, and THANKS!!!
Always, Lois ****

God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again .....



3 Comments:

  • At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    How God created food is the best for us to eat, what man has done with food is not good for us to eat much of or not at all...man ruin or take out of food what was good for us to keep us healthy.
    I guess that why water is good for us too.
    I had a very good nice today, that church was pack and the food was good too.
    God bless you Lois
    Mary

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have a friend Bob who is 75. He grows or did grow medically in California - he can carry up to 1 ounce legally in California. It is for one patient who is 85. He says he has good seeds from Canada, but he says it takes a lot of energy to grow and the plants give off a smell. He grows hydroponically in the california desert.

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    I agree, I used to buy directly from the farmers, I canned my veggies and fruits..it was a yearly task but I loved it.. The taste is uncomparable.
    Im so glad when you have good days Mary you sure deserve them... Is there any better food than church food? I kinda doubt it ..lol...

    Hiya Momar!!
    Yes it was legal to carry a quarter on you when I was in CA too.. So many people condemn it that havent the slightest idea other than what they read or are told about how it is.. and you cant tell them either.. I think its a good thing myself.. I wish I could afford it.. but its not possible... Is he single? :-D Does he want a girlfriend? hehehe...

    So nice to hear from you !!!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Always, Lois****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker