ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, August 22, 2009

~More CHARTER CABLE Crap~ :-(

Well... my satday started off with a huge bang!.. I turned
my puter on, and no Internet.. I picked up my phone, I
had telephone and TV.. Didn't make sense.. So I of course
made the HORRIBLE mistake to CALL CHARTER.. Boy,
trust me, that is NOT the best way to start off your day,
dealing with some of the idiots they have working for
them.. I had hoped my problems with them were ALL
solved, but I guess not.. I talked to at least 5 different
people and was on the phone for an hour describing the
problem.. First lady I talked to told me a bold faced LIE
right into my ear.. Her name was Crystal. She doesn't
deserve her job for lying.. She said "I cannot help you
unless you read the info on the bottom of your modem."
THAT was a lie.. She could have reset everything her
self and chose NOT to. I repeatedly asked to talk to
a supervisor, she absolutely refused to connect me to
one.. I hung up on her and called back and after about
2 people I got hold of a guy named James.... I think he
may be one Ive talked to before about the lousy service
I get from CHARTER CABLE.. I hope someone from there
reads this... I do NOT recommend this company to any
one, In fact if you can get another, do it.. This one has
employees that I think they make themselves... like robots.

Well after OVER an hour going thru EVERYTHING a
dozen times, I got Internet back... I still have NO
idea what is wrong.. It happened a 2nd time AFTER
I logged on to MSN too.. I don't like MSN at all..
VERY invasive. but it shut me right off the net again.
Whether MSN did it or not I don't know.. But what
I did was unplug my modem box and wait 30 seconds
and plugged it back in.. IT WORKED! I did NOT
have to call CHARTER again.. I am SO GLAD.. I just
cannot deal with them.. Sorry company in my book,
PLUS, because of my deep voice they ALL say "SIR".
EVEN after I tell them "I AM WOMAN!!" they cant
even do that!

I get upset when I have to keep telling someone that
I am a woman because of my deep voice.. The first time
I am very nice about it.. and even laff, but when they
keep on.. every few words say "sir". I do get pissy, that
shows they are NOT listening to me.. that's VERY rude.
and it pisses me off badly.. Some I have REALLY told
off about it.. Well its rude, if you arent sure don't say
Sir or M'am... Down south that would get you a huge
slap... You make SURE you are calling a person by their
right gender especially if they have made a point to
tell you what they are... CHARTER is awful for this..


That lady Crystal was a real pip.. I would fire her on
the spot.. She made me so mad I hung up on her, I
didn't get a chance to tell her I recorded the call ..
SO . I HOPE Charter DOES investigate this woman.
She ought NOT to lie... no one should.. and I for one,
am NOT the person to lie to.. I catch it.. and YOU
will KNOW.. trust me.. I try VERY very hard NOT
lie about anything... sometimes you have to tell a fib
yes. but a deliberate hurtful lie.. Do NOT tell it to
me.. Trust me on this.. :-)

I made my hash.. It was SO good I cant even describe
it.. I bet after EVERY mouthful I said "MMM MMM MMM"
I couldn't help it. Penny ground up that roast and I got
my electric frying pan.. fried some onion, all diced, and
then I cut up the potatoes from the roast.. cooked that
for a while.. then I added my ground beef with the juices
it cooked in .. The smell? I could hardly wait to eat it..
It was GOOD GOOD GOOD.. and I made enough for to
day too :-) Wish y'all could taste it..

That's where I am headed to have my leftover hash :-)
I am staying off this puter today so I DONT have to
notice if I am on line or not.. I honestly am so disgusted
with this company.. and the bad thing is, don't do any
good to complain cuz they don't care ! As long as the
monthly bill is paid.. don't pay that and THEY call YOU!
Have trouble its FIND someone SMART enough to help..

So, this SMART GORGEOUS WEEBLE is posting this,
and gonna go enjoy her back yard.. No one messes
with me out there :-) Hope your SatDay is a goodie..

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? luv ya and thanks!
Always, Lois ****


"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you Friend..
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again..


3 Comments:

  • At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Honeydear!
    Evrything is crap with your cable, and here it is crappy toooo...
    I have been pukin these last two days, and belive me its better being home in own bed when you are sick! I am in a hotel and that is whats crappy. Hope to get well over this weekend cause next week im planning to see someone dear to me on the Net! YOU!
    Kisses until dear!
    Y.o. ROB

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    MSN is changing thing, not for sure how my incredimail going to work with it. got to do a lot more reading about the change...having a old computer some changes my computer won't do. Just to old.
    Had a good and busy day here, Michael help me do a little extra cleaning at the church, then had lunch at Great Wall. Work on Becky bed, it took all three of us to put that part back where it should have been...Michael was a big help there, he able to craw under the bed. Michael help me mow the yard. I pick up Pam and all went for a ice cream at Sonic, tool Michael home after that...brought Pam home with me and fix supper for her and Bob.
    Had to go by Sonic again to get Pam welling to go back home.
    Pam is doing pretty good, she like most of her staff.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Rob,
    How good to hear from you ! Sorry your not feeling well.. I hate to be sick..please take care of yourself :-)

    Hi Mary,
    Mary, get a Google Mail account, its a pop 3 server and will go into Incredimail.. I never up grade those sites, and MSN is getting like Yahoo.. if you want to use them now they want to charge, I wont pay for that when Google is great and FREE.. and a Pop 3 :-) And NEVER up grade Incredimail Mary.. its really fussy.. I never do..
    Im glad Michael helps you Mary, hope Bob is doing good.. Give him a pat on the back and a "atta boy".. from me :-)

    So nice to hear from you :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker