ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, October 26, 2009

~Scanner Problems~ :-(


I'm having trouble with my printer, scanner or what
ever it is.. I use it to get the photos off my camera
card and for some reason it has decided today was
the day to mess with me and give me a hard time..
Its Monday so its a nice way to start off the week.
:-) Its a HP and I very seldom have bad trouble with
it, but today it kept telling me memory card error and
I needed to update my HP Essentials, what ever THAT
is.. I looked but I didn't and don't like to do updates..
Every time ive followed the "it is recommended" I got
in trouble.. I found that out with my Mozilla and my
incredimail.. NEVER UPDATE! Get a version you like,
stick to it and Don't mess with it.. OR the settings :-)
I had a friend that would get bored and she would get
on line and when she couldn't find anyone to talk to she
would go and look at stuff she had NO business getting
into.. She would click on this and that and then forget
what the original settings were, then wonder why her
computer was acting up all the time.. Many, many times
I told her. Most times if I have trouble with something
I ask Google.. Hes the smartest one to ask.. Usually he
will lead me in the right direction to solve my problems..
If that doesn't work THEN I contact a few friends that
I KNOW are puter geniuses. I feel bad that Marys puter
is down.. I wish I could win the lottery, I would buy you
a new puter My friend :-) Anyone out there, has a spare.
Mary sure could use one :-)

The cardinal paid us a visit today, he is so pretty.. I sure
enjoy seeing all these birds.. Do you see the cat in the 2nd
photo? Look right in the center... That's one of the garden
lady's cats.. He was on his way over to Joyce's birdfeeder.
He is hard to see cuz he matches the leaves so well. :-)


Penny came today and put on some cabbage and kolbassi.with
onion of course. In the slow cooker- easier to cook. I was gonna
fry it but my arms are not in the best condition today to steady
stir that, so this is the next best way.. I love cabbage.. Its
set on high so it will be done this afternoon...THEN I will have
a taste :-) So.. its still post time and time for my GORGEOUS
WEEBLE ... "I shall return"... :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? luv ya and thanks !
Always, Lois ****


"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you Friend..
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:02 PM, Anonymous momar said…

    My cabbage soup: I make a traditional Russian Cabbage Soup: cabbage, stewed tomatoes, and potatoes - that's the basic soup then I add dill, maybe some leftover meat, and a few red bell pepper slices.
    I am still using windows XP and may switch to windows 7 eventually.

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Momar,
    Soup sounds good.. Have XP stay with XP.. I have Vista and its not the greatest...
    Good to Hear from you.,..
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker