ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, February 26, 2010

~Indigestion?~

I don't feel the greatest today.. I had a kinda
bad time about 3 am .. Its kinda hard to describe.
But my neck hurt, just the front half.. then it went
down to my chest, dead center and for about a
half hour I was miserable.. and I hurt and to be
honest made me worried. Ive had these before,
Ive even gone to hospital for it and they said its
just indigestion.. I ate some sausage yesterday,
well about 4 or 5.. that came in the COA lunch...
Had cabbage with it.. I didn't eat the cabbage..
But I thought maybe this is what the pain and
discomfort was.. indigestion...

Ive heard on TV, where they say many women are
misdiagnosed in emergency rooms, that mild heart
attacks are said to be just indigestion.. The Dr
gave me some green stuff to drink... like milk of
magnesia.. and it went away...I went home...I had
eaten peanuts.. Ive not eaten them since so that
may really have been the problem.. I didn't have
my heart attack till the next year... I don't know..

I do know that I am really really tired today tho..
Rebecca was here and she even noticed that I
wasn't up to par.. which is very true.. I plan to
spend the afternoon on my bed after Penny
leaves.. I don't know what this is for sure.. If
it does act up again and not stop I'm not dumb..
I will call 911 if I have to.. I just worry about
my boys.. and whos gonna take care of them if
I am not here ... Last time when I had my heart
surgery I was in hospital for over 3 weeks.. I
don't want to be away like that again, they would
be so upset... and they are my main concern..


If you arent a pet or animal lover you wouldn't
understand.. but these 2 cats come first.. I am
all they have, and all the joy and laughs and the
companionship they have given me.. well there is
nothing I could do that is too much.. They depend
on me..

I put food out this morning for the outside kitties.
I saw the gray tiger coming up the drive and
hurried to get some food out.. by the time I did
he was gone.. Later the black and white one came
and he ate.. Hes not really skinny but hes not in
great condition.. He has 3 burrs on his back.. He
cant reach them himself.. they are at the back of
his neck.. which tells me hes not been seen by a
person .. or they would have taken them off.. I
hope the gray kittie comes by...

Anyhoway.. nuther one of my GORGEOUS WEEBLE
words :-) I'm posting this.. don't worry I am fine..
just gonna take a 5 or a 6 and hope I have a good
week end.. Hope you do too.. Remember I shall
return!! Really :-)

Always, Lois ****

God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

4 Comments:

  • At 12:22 PM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    I'll say a Great Big Prayer for you when I go off to bed to-night, bigger than the ones I always say!!! Just go easy on the sausages in future, eh?
    Take care, Honey,
    Luv Ya,
    Raife

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    So sorry to hear you are having problem with indigestion...I'm praying that won't be a problem for me much anymore...
    No snow here at all, just the way I like it right now.
    Bob got a shot in his knee today, will see what happen next month...he has a little problem with his new hip...hoping thing can be work out, he does not want to redo it at this time...
    Sure hope you start feeling better Lois...
    God bless you.
    Mary

     
  • At 2:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hang in there beautiful lady ... there comes a time in life when EVERYTHING hurts ... brother! My father used to say, "A little pain never hurt anyone." ... It's how you know you are alive and rambuncious ... (Take that spel check!) I have just had my car insurance upped ... because of my age ... just like a teenie bopper. Hang in there! (Oh I said that.) You are much loved ... (said that too ... carumba!)

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Raife,
    Thanks honey.. Yup.. I shall :-) was good though :-)

    Hiya Mary,
    Im hoping thats what it is.. I dont need anything to go wrong now.. :-) I sure hope Bob's knee gets better! Im pleased you are doing ok...

    Hiya A..
    No Pain.. no gain..:-) I think the older we get we just notice the aches and pains more.. maybe cuz we dont do as much and have more time to notice them!@! :-)

    So good to hear from you!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker