ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, March 26, 2010

~CA is a Smart State~

Squirrely was here.. :-)

I heard California is going or HAS already
lealized marijuana.. Smart state.. The gov't
will soon realize since our economy is so bad
that the pot trade may be a new way to get
taxes.. Its legal here in Michigan but you have
to have a Drs ok.. And then you have to pay
$200.oo to get analyzed first to see if you
really NEED it.. THEN.. you have to find some
one to grow it for you... Its not just a 'go and
get it thing'. I truly believe in the power it
has to heal and help a person.. I always have
since the first day I knew about it and I still
feel the same way even now..
I quit smoking it quite a few years ago.. been a
VERY long time.. There is a major issue now
going on with a poor man that has cancer.. And
I don't care what ANYONE says.. Marijuana
HELPS cancer patients... He works or worked
at Wal Mart.. They fired him.. and he HAS
pot legally.. They know he tests positive and
its against company policy so they are assuming
hes smoking at work.. Which I'm sure he isnt.
Because hes given this special dispensation to
smoke I am sure he wouldn't abuse it.. Most
that criticize "smokers" have NEVER tried it
or even been around it.. They only know what
they read.. And until you walk in someones
shoes.. you have NO idea... I think it should be
legalized.. I REALLY DO. I am saddened at
what Wal Mart has done..

It helped me a lot when I smoked.. It kept me
calm.. happy, and REALLY eased the phantoms..
Gave me an appetite which.. for some.. need that.
I really don't.. but ... we are all different.. There
is NO way I would smoke now to jeopardize my
grant or my disability stuff.. but ifn I could.. well
I say "puff puff puff" :-) I think they should have
legalized it years ago.. Id rather see someone
smoke than drink.. I do NOT like drinking at all..
Well to excess.. Nothing worse than a drunk... I
think drinking causes more car accidents and
divorces than ANY drug there is.. I just saw on
TV where a dad had his boy, 7, for the day. he
had a few beers.. and took the boy down the road
with the biggest deadliest weapon a person could
have.. a vehicle.. they were in an accident.. the
dad is now on trial for manslaughter in killing his
son.. How sad is that... What a thing to have to
live with the rest of your life.. knowing a drink
was more important than your childs life.. I
say beer, wine, liquor.. should be banned.. I thought
prohibition times were great.. :-) Need that back
again..

Well there is my 2 cents on those subjects! :-)
But that's how I feel.. :-) We are making 4 big
stuffed peppers today.. I am SO hungry for
them I cant wait till theyre done.. :-)


My sis called last night.. and poor Stanley is gonna
have carpal tunnel surgery.. My poor Sister I should
say... Stanley is a dear man.. but VERY hyper.. After
just being down from the heart surgery was hard
enough on him and about drove my sister insane.. I
can just see him after carpal tunnel surgery and not
being able to use his hands!! I told her I hope she
has a lot of duct tape so she can tie him down! :-)
Shes sure got a lot of fun ahead.. :-)

Time for this GORGEOUS WEEBLE to post this
for today and check out my peppers.. I am SO
HUNGRY!! :-) Remember though.. "I shall return!"


Always, Lois ****


God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker