ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, March 27, 2010

~Fat Robin~

FAT ROBIN!!! :-)

I slept till 9:35.!. I could have even slept longer.
I am STILL tired... I had NO choice but to get
up, both the boys were going totally crazy, LB
was whining "Mom,Mom".. and Dutch.. he kept
licking my face or putting his foot on my cheek
tapping it.. I had NO choice but to get up.. :-)
I have NO plans at all for today, well I have
to feed the boys and write this.. Those are my
only TO DO's... The rest is zilch, nada, zip-a-
de-do.. Nothing to do :-)

I had Penny take a look at that spot on my tail
bone.. She says its NOT open.. but very red.. Its
like a diaper rash I guess.. and I made the mistake
of putting some cream I got when I was in hospital
on it when it first started.. THATS what did it .. I
think so anyway.. I should be used to this by now
it happens so much... but it seems every time it
does.. the stuff I use the last time wont work a
second time.. So I don't know.. That's why I have
resorted to just plain hot water and hopefully that
will do it.. It worked on my left stump when some
of the most expensive healing crap was used AND
didn't work.. not on THAT infection anyway...I just
hope this works.. Its so hard to find a way to sit,
let alone lay down, that doesn't hurt.. Its getting
old.. I think its part of why I am so tired.. Every
move hurts and wakes me up.. I go right back to
sleep most of the time.. but I'm not getting enough
time asleep.. I wake up too much ... I dunno.. I'm
guessing and trying to rationalize... :-)

There is the biggest stink going on with Wal Mart,
in Battle Creek, not far from me, a fight with a
guy that has cancer and smokes pot... Its all over our
TV.. I think they are being unfair.. they claim "company
policy" I understand that.. BUT.. why cant they
make a 'special dispensation'.. for this? There are
people working there I BET that have taken pain
pills or even had a drink ! Maybe for lunch? This
guy is legally allowed to have pot.. I am waiting to
see just what they do.. Wal Mart wont back down,
but all the pro-pot groups are picketing and are
putting on demonstrations about this.. I just wish
they would look better.. the protestors I mean..
Some look so awful.. like they ARE druggies and
arent really in this fight for the RIGHT reason..
To get this so called DRUG.. legal for the right
reason.. not just to get high... Its a big issue..

I think California is being smart.. they know where
extra money is to get.. Tax on Pot! Bet it saves
that state too ! Michigan is in dire straits.. and it
worries me.. Flint, a huge city.. laid off half its
police and fire department people. many towns
not far from me have done the same thing.. Our
schools don't have enough funding.. How CAN it
be so expensive to have someone stand in front
of kids and TEACH them? Where is the expense?
Well though.. to be honest, I believe in HOME
Schooling.. I would NOT send my child to public
schools anyway.. One school here said.. "every kid
has to bring his own toilet paper".. Is THAT sad?
Plus all the shootings .. What is this world coming
to.. No one is safe.. Not like it was 30 years ago..

I just got surprise phone call from my sister! She
is on her way here for a visit! :-) So.. I gotta get
my hair combed and ready I GOT to look like a
GORGEOUS WEEBLE !! :-) Time to post anyway..
Happy Weekend ! :-) Remember I shall return!


Always, Lois ****


God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker