ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, April 25, 2010

~Loud Thunder~

kittie inspectors :-)

Woke up to rain, thunder and lightning.. AND
to a strange car parked out back ! I have NO
idea who's car.. I am guessing next door.. I saw
it out there last night, but figured they just
had company next door, but this is the first
Ive seen a car out there this long.. As of this
writing its still out there.. The rain is coming
down in buckets and the thunder and lightning
are so loud that the boys BOTH actually jumped
up and ran, and LB is STILL howling.. Hes going
from the bedroom, down the hall to the kitchen
and MEOWINGGGG the whole way! I keep
asking him "WHAT???" All he says is "MEOWW".
Sometimes I don't understand kitty at all.. The
boy ran and hid in the closet.. That's where I
would head if I saw it looked REALLY bad out
there OR heard the tornado sirens.. I think the
safest place would be my closet.. My only worry
is that the boys wouldn't follow me.. LB hides in
the laundry room or in the bathroom most of the
time.. Wonder how I would train them to go into
the closet... I should keep a bag of treats in there,
they both come running when they hear that bag
rattle :-) Good Idea Lois ! :-)

I can remember when I was younger and saw it
was a rainy day, I always hoped it would stay
that way so I didn't have to go outside and could
stay in and my favorite thing to do was play paper
dolls.. Usually with my friend Pepper.. We both
liked the clothes.. I had 2 of the best dressed
dolls I thought.. I had Elizabeth Taylor and Doris
Day.. :-) They had wonderful clothes.. Plus I would
fix them if I didn't like the way they came.. Pepper
wasn't skilled at sewing.. she could for real..but not
alter paper clothes.. :-)

Ive been asked a few times about clothes for some
one in a chair that was easy on and off AND looked
nice.. How any woman, that's an amputee, well DAK,
like me.. can wear those tight shorts like ive seen lots
wear.. I just think that would be so hard to get up
and down or off.. specially if you were OUT ! Maybe
cuz I'm older, if I was in my 30's, MAYBE I would
feel differently.. but then I dunno.. I probly would
only wear pants even back then if I HAD to.. I like
to wear nice clothes and to look good.. I think that's
all part of feeling good.. and skirts or dresses have
ALWAYS made women look better than pants.. :-)

How did I get from rain to my not wearing pants?
:-) wow.. and in only 3 paragraphs! I'm pretty good!
I ate my leftover fish yesterday, but I had Penny
get some ground meat, and I have buns.. I might
make a nice juicey hamburger with sauteed onions.
I LOVE sauteed onions on a burger, with ketchup
of course :-) That sounds good.. Talked, no I guess
WROTE my self right into that hunger didn't I?
SO.. now all that's left is to post this, eat and see
whats on the tube today. I got up early so you KNOW
this GORGEOUS WEEBLE is gonna take a nap too!
BUT.. I shall return! :-)


Always, Lois ****


God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker