ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, May 15, 2010

~I Feel Good~ :-)

Its a beautiful day today.. Not real warm, but sunny. All the
outside kids showed up for breakfast..except for the solid
black one..I don't see him very often..The little girl looked
like she slept under a porch or house, see the cobwebs
she has all over her head? I feel so sorry for these guys..
I hate to not feed them.. They all eat like I am the ONLY
one that feeds them.. I compare what these cats eat to
my 2 in here, I very seldom have to refil their dry food,
I do, every other day for sure, and I give mine a can of
moist, friskies is what they like .. every day and they
always have left overs..I give that to the outside ones..
And me? I feel pretty good ! :-) I say to that.."Thank
you Lord! " :-)
I think LB and Dutch KNOW they have food in their bowls
all the time, so they arent greedy or try to take from each
other.. They share.. Well except when it comes to treats.
Dutch will sometimes eat them all if LB eats too slow..
LB does spoil the boy.. They are NOT happy with the out
side kitties.. They don't want to even see them.. I put the
bench by the door so they could watch them and both of
them just walked away..Kids... :-)
I shut down yesterday right after I posted.. I was anxious
to see what kind of movies Starz has.. I was very
glad to see that most of them Ive NOT seen before ! I
like a good movie .. I just watched that Johnny Depp movie
From Hell.. It wasn't what I expected! It was VERY good..I
didn't KNOW they ever found out who Jack the Ripper was..
I didn't think he was really real ! According to that movie ..
he was Very real ! Get a chance to see it .. its most interesting.
I watched Monsters last nite.. Talk about a cute movie.. It was
as good as Finding Nemo.. I know .. these are kids movies,
but.. they are CUTE.. and they make me smile.. And me,....
well I'm tired of the blood and crime scene crap or all these
millionaires out there showing off .. Give me a cartoon :-)

Right now, this GORGEOUS WEEBLE is gonna give herself
some lunch ! I have some left over spaghetti sauce .. and its
ALWAYs better the next day.. My boy called me last night and
asked if I would like a birdfeeder or birdhouse..as he and Gary
are now making them too.. I said a house.. :-) It will be so nice
out there for all my critters.. NOW, if Carl will clear off the slab
and do the sidewalk.. and I get my new birdbath set up.. AND
my deck? WOW.. I will be MOSt happy !! :-) I gotta go..But
remember.. I shall return! Happy Weekend ! ;-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 12:10 AM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois
    I work in my bedroom and upstair all day Friday...We got our car back a little before 4 P.M. Friday...so good for it to be in the drive way again...Trying to save on the gas with three more or more trip coming up real soon...money has never been so tight.
    God has always make a way for us to get our need meet...but it nice to have new tires and the car working again for the second time in a row.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    I felt so good yesterday and got so sick last night it was awful.. I get so tired of the ups and downs.. I know just what you mean.. Ive never been this poor EVER.. not fun...
    Take care Mary :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker