ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

~I Dont Like Laptops~

I'm using a Toshiba laptop and I don't like it at ALL!..
This smaller keyboard drives me nuts trying to type..I
keep hitting the a..and put caps on all the time..and this
mouse!! Its AWFUL!... I am NOt happy with this machine.
I am most grateful to be able to use it to write my posts but
I have not been doing a lot of email..in fact VERY little, just
for this reason..


I DID hook up an external mouse that just is NOT working at
all.. So I don't know.. And I don't have my printer hooked up to
this laptop AND my camera or none of those things work.. The
sound is awful.. I use this to play a DVD movie but to use the
speakers, I cant hear the sound at all.. I dug out my head set
that Mark seemed to have NO trouble with , but it doesn't work
very well either.. Always something.. I just want my big desktop
back.. I should hear from Adam very soon.. Hopefully he can
help me to fix it so I don't have to fight this loptop.. I'm spoiled..
I wish I had an apple, then my troubles would be over.. I tell
everyone to get one of those and stay away from VISTA..it
is NOT a good thing at all... XP was better.

Travis came today and we had a nice visit, we usually do.. I
had to fill out paperwork..its been a year already..Hes a nice
guy...We discussed the usual stuff, set goals and talked about
how this is NOT what I had planned for myself, that the depression
is the very worst part of it..That plays a major role in dealing with
this kind of stuff..for me anyway.. The mood swings arent real fun
either :-)


Its lunch time and this GORGEOUS WEEBLE is gonna swing out
to the kitchen and see what I can fix for lunch.. Penny got some fish
yesterday and that sounds good.. I have no other plans for today...
So.. anyhoway.. I'm gonna post this, eat and let today get over with..
Hope your having a nice day :-) Remember... I shall return!! :-)


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 4:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dearie!
    Who on earth likes laptops? They are not suitable for other things than checking mail and such....
    So i agree, but i who travels much is glad they provide a possibility to check up on you.... But the last week it has ben a little trouble, cause i have been in hospital.
    Nothing serious though, just a check so that i live through the summer... And they think i am gonna do that! ; )
    Take care dear and hope you get your BIG PUTER soon, and that you feel better all over.
    Kisses and hugs, from your own
    ROB

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Rob,
    I hope you are doing ok now. Please take care..So very good to hear from you..:-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    LOis ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker