ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, August 15, 2010

~Tea Day~

I had tea this morning instead of coffee.. I sat in the doorway
as usual drinking it..Stinky and Fuzz were waiting outside for
breakfast..They are out there every morning, more than the
rest of them.They trickle in as the morning progresses..:-)
I noticed there were very few birds though..Ive not seen any
of those big black birds lately either..but as much as they like
corn they could be in the cornfields.There are a lot of farms
here..But I notice when I don't see any...

I want you to know I am a nervous wreck waiting till tomorrow
or whatever day it is that VP is gonna call and tell me when I
have an appointment and the Dr will be here... By the time
he DOES come my blood pressure will be really high...I am
NOT looking forward to seeing a Dr...Ive always been this
way.. Its only Sunday, Ashley or whoever said 'beginning of
next week'...I hope today drags and takes forever to be done.
I KNOW I wont sleep worth a crap..The more you sleep the
faster time goes...I know I'm awful.. this is me..I DONT like
going to the Dr. I have been like this since I was young..
The same with going to the dentist.... I DONT like doing
that either. I can feel the pressure rising... :-)

Other than that I feel ok..I still have my swolleness...My
eyes drive me crazy theyre so swollen, plus my hands
and stumps are too.. When my stumps are really swollen
they are SUPER sensitive and VERY firm..LB slipped
when he was walking across my lap and dug his nails
in and I thought my stump was gonna explode..felt like
he stabbed me..He does have sharp claws..They both
do..You can hear LB when he walks across the floor
cuz his nails snag..I aint holding this cat down to trim
his nails..and I KNOW Penny wont .. I will catch him
in a lovey mood and use a emery board..he likes to
chew on it ..dull his sharp teeth. Hes bitten me twice
this past week...and I have NO idea why..just to get
attention I think :-) Kids....

Speaking of kids, Ive not heard from the boy, so I may
give him a call to see how hes doing on his truck.. I
hope he got it fixed...My Dolly, Kelli is doing good..I
feel so bad for her being pregnant in this heat. She
has it air conditioned at work , in her car and at home,
so shes staying cool...Been in the 90s all week and
sposta be this week too..HOT HOT HOT..even with
AC its hot..

I'm hungry and need to get something made for lunch.
I'm not really hungry and my hands are swollen so I
wont fix much... BUT..This GORGEOUS WEEBLE
needs to post this and get on with this day..Hope
you have a good one, I Shall Return! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 8:55 PM, Anonymous momar said…

    I love food shopping cooking and eating yummy! I hope the dr can reduce the swelling. good luck.

     
  • At 4:47 AM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    When you think about it, every time you have seen the Doctor, it must have been bad news for you, so, you have a natural reflex that says that it must be bad this time. It doesn't follow, though. This could be the start of something good, as the song says!

    LBs biting you may be a sign of affection! My sister's cat, Kia, bites me when she is feeling very content, when I make a fuss of her. She purrrrrrrs like mad and nibbles my fingers. So, maybe, LB is just saying "Mom, I love you lots"

    I know how he feels!! Luv Ya, God bless you. Take care.
    Raife

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    hiya Momar.
    I havent been in a grocery store in years. I see some of the little stores they have in Brooklyn..you can find most anything I bet..Id LOVE to shop a good old italian one.

    Hiya Raife,
    I cant remember any GOOD dr visits lol...oh well ..I do what i gotta do :-)

    So nice to hear from you guys! Thanks :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker