ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

~Hummers Are Back!~

Mrs. Hummer
Look whos back! Mr and Mrs. Hummer..
Penny fixed the nectar just in time. I
wasn't sure when they would return
and they may have been here for a
while but I just didn't see them.
Mrs.
They were steady drinking yesterday.
I didn't spot them till around 3 or so.
I havent seen them yet today either.
But its kinda cool out today. My heat
came on which I keep hoping I'm done
with the high gas bill, but then if I turn
on the AC I know my electric will go
up then. Cant win. :-)
Mrs.
My rotini was great. I don't know what
Penny did to the sauce yesterday, but
I think it was the best shes made, it
was that good.. The cake is super. Ive
not had carrot cake in ages. I cant even
remember the last time I had it. It was
moist and so tasty, I really am enjoying it.
Mr. the red neck tells me who is who.
I got a great phone call last night from
Kirsten. I hadnt talked to her in quite
awhile. I sent her 2 videos of toy story
2 and 3..She said that she really liked
them. I asked her what she needs that
I can send to her and she didn't name
anything specific but said she wanted
4 things in a envelope. So now we have
to find 4 things, well Penny does that
will fit in an envelope. One of those big
brown ones. Penny is good and I'm sure
she will find something for her, she has
3 granddaughters of her own, so she knows
what little girls like. Its been a long time
since Kelli was little, so ive kinda forgotten.
Donnie said Kirsten is nagging him all the
time to bring her up here, and hes been so
busy hes just not had time. He promises to
bring her soon tho, and he promises to start
on my deck too! So lets hope he gets one of
these done!...
Mr.
The pain is pretty much gone and boy, am I
glad. I still don't know why or if it was real or
phantom. I know it hurt. Travis was here
yesterday and I was trying to describe it to
him, its not easy. I know a lot of amputees,
but Ive never discussed phantoms with any
of them, that I remember. Plus if they are a
congenital one, like Sarah they don't get these
phantom pains. Ive not heard from her in a long
time, I hope she is doing ok. I should phone
her to find out. It always makes me feel better
when someone phones me to inquire how I am,
so It might help Sarah to know someone is
thinking of her.. Sarah is a triple amputee.

Well I'm gonna see what I can fix for lunch.
I have sauce left I just have to decide on
what kind of pasta..maybe angel hair. I like
that too. I'm kinda hungry but I'm tired, I got
up super early, 5:30 to be exact and I think I
will take a 5 maybe a 10 after I eat. Its a kinda
cold gloomy cloudy day, a good day for a nap.

I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE.. of course,
Keep well and God Bless...

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 11:10 AM, Anonymous barebuttbob said…

    HI Gorgeous,

    Wow - your hummers are almost as gorgeous as you!!
    Glad to hear your pain is less! Prayers are working!
    Yukky wet day here - no sunbathing fer sure.
    Bare Hugs,
    Butty

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hummers ... Oh, wonderful ...

    You are so lucky!

    d

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Butty,
    Thanks honey.. I love my birds..Im so glad theyre back.Good to hear from you~!

    Hiya d.
    Arent they pretty. Im so glad theyre here again.. I sure enjoy them..

    Love n'hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker