ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

~Doctor Was Here~

Lilly outside my window

Dr. Hyde came yesterday, and I am ok.
My BP was even almost normal. He did
ask me if I smoke, I told him no and that
I hadnt for years. He acted like he didn't
believe me, cuz he said he smelled smoke
in MY house! That kinda upset me. I don't
lie and specially not to my doctor and that
he would act like he thought I was lying I
didn't like at all. Plus NO ONE smokes in
here, Penny smokes but she goes outside,
she doesn't smoke in here. I don't know
where or HOW he smelled it. I don't like
it that he thinks I would lie to him. When
my nurse comes tomorrow I am going to
mention it to her.
The nurse, with him,whom I don't like, she
has a crap attitude, not friendly at all..drew my
blood. She stuck me 3 times and couldn't
get anything. Then Dr pulls up a chair in
front of me, takes my right arm, nurse used
my left, and sticks me 2 times. He found a
vein by my thumb and finally got some
blood.. I cringe when they tell me theyre
gonna draw blood. I have bruises today
and the spots they picked are really sore.

We had some bad weather last night, with
tornados and all.. Not here but in Battle
Creek they did. It rained and some really
bad lightening is all we got. Today, right
now its sunny but cloudy and we are under
the gun again for storms with damaging
winds... Joys of summer.

3 little birds were out on Birdies duplex. They
stayed out there for quite awhile checking it
out. I noticed the robin is still out there off
and on sitting on the roof. I enjoy watching
these critters and taking their pictures..

Almost lunch time and I'm kinda hungry. I
didn't sleep worth a crap last night in fact
I was playing spider solitare at 2:30 this
morning. I hate when I cant sleep. I'm gonna
go eat and publish this, I'm still a GORGEOUS
WEEBLE, keep well and God Bless...

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    WOW that Lilly is so awesome to look at.
    You had a good Dr report then, that great.
    Smoke from people clothes can make your home smell like smoke...I use to have a staff that work for Becky that smoke heavy, at times I would not let her into my home...and if they smoke outside your home part of the come into the home...and the wind blow it away or inside.
    My allergies are acting up,really been under the weather with it and not sleeping at night much... even went to the Dr yesterday...feeling better now but not much better.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    hI Mary,
    The lillies are just beautiful. I sure like seeing them.

    Good to hear from you
    Love n'hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker