ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

~Snow, snow~

We have a new outsider..Looks like Dinky might be a daddy~!

With all the rain yesterday our snow melted.. THEN it
got COLD, temps dropped and 3 guesses what happened?
We got MORE snow! And the kicker is, its gonna snow
till SUNDAY~!~ Lucky us.. We are on the wrong side of
Lake Michigan :-) Lake effect snow...


I was worried about Penny coming this morning, since it
rained first then snowed I KNOW those roads have to
be slippery... But my girl made it and I'm glad, again she
had to shovel her way in.. shes a good kid.. She is such a
blessing to me...

Other than that I still have this crap cold and my scar is
still all red and sore as can be. Otherwise I do feel not to
bad.. I do think this cold is better I'm not sneezing as much
and I notice my headache isnt as severe...

So, all is well, Penny just got back from the store and
I'm fixin to have some lunch, what, I have no idea but
she always finds something I like.. My pot of beans n
ham sure was good.. I ate them all.. :-)

I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE and I shall return
Keep well and God Bless...

Always, Lois ****

 "God Bless You", is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker