ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

~Happy 4th TODAY!~

Happy 4th of July...Penny got here at 9 and told
me she saw floats going down the street.. I looked
and over in front of the high school were tons of
people all dressed up.. I didn't know there was a
parade today!

So I looked online at our town website and it said
at 11 was gonna be the parade... We looked at the
time and it was 10:30, we knew the streets would
be blocked, the store was on the other side of
town, across the bridge! Penny couldn't go to the
store or home if she wanted to! She was trapped!

We got out Google maps and looked to see if there
was a way to get around it all, sure there was but
it was all the way around that big Palmer Lake!
So poor Penny had to wait till we THOUGHT it
was safe for her to try to get thru town, its
12:20 right now so lets hope so.. I'm hungry!

They are having big magic doings at the high
school this next week, the Abbott Magic
shows.. There is another one in August too..
I guess a famous magician named Blackstone
started a magic show, got famous and opened
a shop to make magic supplies! Colon is referred
to as "The Magic Capitol of the World"... Ive
never gone to one of the shows, maybe this
year I will...

I hope you have a great SAFE and COOL 4th.
At 11 this morning our temp was 93.. and rising.
This heat is just destroying the farmers, my
grass  looks pitiful...its so sad, we need RAIN!
This GORGEOUS WEEBLE is hungry! of course
aint I always? Happy 4th!! Keep well and God
Bless...

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you friend.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker