ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Know what today is? NOTE>> Adult content today

Well do ya? Today..is sweetest day...I got a notice from my Hallmark thingie
that reminds me of when and what.. So..I wonder how many sweet things I
will read today? I hope a bunch..I am sending my Sweetest Day Wish kisses
to all of you...Make sure your wives. girlfriends, friends, husbands, boyfriends
all get some sweetie day kisses :-)...

I came by this morning to read posts and of course im drinking my coffee..
Rex..whats a coffee steamer? I went to Hawaii..they have WONDERFUL
coffee..so flavorful.. I went to New Orleans and had some chickory coffee
i think that was about strong enuff to walk..but was good. very good.. I use
and old percolator was my mothers. I have 2 of hers. They are still working
good and I can remember my mother using them when I was still in high
school. Many pots have been made in them over all these years..kinda like
the energizer bunny.. I go thru coffeemakers about once a year..and these
have survived....I love coffee and amazinly so does LittleBoy..he has to have
a few tastes of the raw grounds every few days or so..he needs a coffee fix...
What a bunch we are here lol...

I was bringing a cup here into my computer just a while ago..and to carry
anything unless you have a lap, which mine is very small...you have to
first carry one hand,, wheel,, switch ,, wheel with the other..or you drive
crooked.. So what I do..I use my table..and a chair..and I put cup in left
hand and I pull my self along to get in here.. Well I had an excellent
speed up thought i would sail right thru the door...ya ok.. You remember
I said i am blind in my left eye? ..ok..well i misjudged..hit the door frame
and spilled half of my cup of coffee and I have a silk skirt on..and my
chair seat is nylon...the 2 together i slide quite well.. ya.. I almost did
a nice digger ...Almost hit the floor.. I have a tendency to go tooo fast.
and with bad aim..well I run into stuff..well slow is just that SLOW...
So I had to go and refil it..and this time I did slow down and made it
back in here with a full cup..hmmm maybe I could save my self alot
of work if I just moved the coffee pot in here..:-)

I was going to wait until tonite to post but I had some comments on
the other posts I wanted to read so your getting to read me early
today...I really enjoy this...I love to write storys.. I had considered
starting a yahoo 360 page as you can put everything there too but
i would hate someone would not be able to read me lolol...i may do
both. Not decided yet...but too i wanted to remind everyone about
sweetest day lol... NO NO not for me..so none of you forgot your
sweeties lol....you KNOW thats true right???? lol....

I wasnt sure what i was going to write about today..I never do until I
get here. Then the first thoughts are what I write about..I ask all the
time for suggestions as to what I should put here that would be of
interest... that perhaps you are curious about...I think the main one
I have recieved so far is about the sexual issue..

WELL...its like this.. I cannot actually say...i have not had a sexual
experience as a amputee..but....
LOGICALLY speaking...i cannot see why i would feel
that much differently. All that has changed are my legs..they are just
shorter..how would that have any bearings on having stronger sexual
feelings? The desire would be the same..positions possibly different..
but why would my legs being shortened change anything else? I still
can move my legs..just like anyone. The key word is short...thats the
difference.. I think the more enhanced sexual feelings would be for
the man..as HE is the one that is attracted by them..so I would think
that would make him even more aroused, which would arrouse me
even more..., i would think .that would perhaps be different....
the experience would take on a different type of action so to speak..but
would be the same..for me that is. Did i explain this ok? lolol well
I think the bottom line is. we , amps.. still feel the same..even tho
we may have lost a body part..its still us. . . our inner feelings have
not changed..only the outside appearance has.. . . hope i didnt offend
anyone by these comments...but I think this is one of the major topics
between devs and amputees.

I was chatting with a friend..trying to explain how i feel being in this
"other" world as I call it.. He asked what do I see as the difference..I
think in this world I am connected to devotees, challenged people..
and we see each other as we are... I think ..welll ok take my friend,
Donnie..like my son...wonderful man...love him dearly. I asked him
to go and get my new puter desk ..he phoned me from the store...
says "Hey..will you need a chair to go with your new desk ? they have
a nice one here on sale..." I could hear his wife giggle in the background..
I said "Donnie honey.. I come WITH a chair...." there was silence..then
he broke out laffin..i laffed..but he doesnt see me this way..im still me
we still laff about that.. He calls me Shorty..lol. Thats a difference I see
as far as friends and family go..Others that are not around someone in
a chair very often they look..I did..and I always wondered what happend
to them ..why they are in it.. Here in this world we dont even see the
chairs..just each other... THAT I think is the difference between the 2
worlds and who it is that is looking at you.... My little 6 yr old nephew
says "Auntie, you dont have ANY legs!!!!" eyes huge..all so deeply
concerned.. He is patting my thigh..as he is doing this.. I put my hand
on his.. I say "Tyler, does it matter Auntie has no legs?" his massive
blue eyes look at me so lovingly and he continues to rub my thigh..says
"no Auntie.. I have legs Ill run for you.. Can I push your chair?" and
he was off to watch his movie.. Its so amazing...This is the difference
between perhaps 3 worlds.. my friends and family dont notice..they do
the first time they see me..but then if i am ok.joke..laff, it seems to
put them at ease..and they are comfy with it and soon they are just
seeing me again..just sitting now is all...

Well tis saturday Noon..I was up till 3 am took a nap yesterday boy did
that mess up my hours but oh well the joys of being home I can do what
i want when i want lolol...I hope y'all have a great day..and a smooch
for sweetest day..on the cheek TOO i might add..lolol See you tomorrow
Hope i didnt offend anyone but the sexual part IS a major issue i have
found...so bare with me... lolol ya ya i spelled it right lolol :-)
Always, Lois.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker