ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, December 17, 2005

~My Bedroom Looks Like One Again !~

Happy Weekend.!. I know the rush is on out there..lol..not many days
left to THE DAY... Baking is so much easier than fighting the stores..
I will have to find out when Donnie and Kelli can come and pick up
their goodies and then decide when to bake them.. Kelli said she is
anxiously waiting for them, and shes so glad her husband is NOT a
cookie eater. Donnie I know will guard his and anyone touches them
he will put in fear of receiving bodily damage if they touch his cookies.
I think I would too if anyone wanted to eat my cookies.. well without
my permission :-)

I slept horrible and am NOT at my best today. That was really a work
out yesterday even before Jane got here . I just should have waited for
her but, of course I have NO patience lol...My shoulders and upper arms
are really feeling it, but I did do alot of stretching and reaching and stuff.
We got so much done tho and we probably wouldn't have , had I not
helped..Jane did most of the running back and forth which sure saved
me alot and why now, my bedroom looks like one again, was worth all
the hard work even though I suffer today from it. It's all good :-)

Its amazing how its only me and 2 cats that are living here yet this place
can get so messy even tho I do try very hard to keep up on everything..I
have noticed how dry it is in here. My cats cringe if I reach out to pet
them as there is so much static electricity in here I almost hate to touch
anything as I know I will get sparked..lol so you can imagine how their
ears feel when I reach and touch them and sparks fly lol.. I think that may
be the problem with my eyes and skin too.. My eyes itch and are so red
at the inside corners..I am guessing that is what it is..I don't remember
having this before, I guess the dry heat in here.

I have been noticing my scars on my stumps especially the wide left one.
I put just soap and water on now as I have tried many lotions and it just
seems to aggravate it...I guess as it was so infected and they used so
many different things to try to get it to heal..when just soap and water did
the trick...after a year of experimenting with some of the most expensive
things . I was amazed at the cost of some of the things they used.. Towards
the end they were giving me injections to deaden the stump the pain got
so unbearable when the nurse tried to change the dressing I came very
close to passing out cold. that was expensive. But then any kind of
medical supplies are, specially ones you HAVE to have...

I have come up with a couple good ideas for you for Christmas..but unless
you let me know you want on my list I wont be able to send to you.... I was
kidding about putting me on yours.. that is NOT necessary I will put you on
mine..so let me know.. well I am ready to log off for another day. I havent
eaten since early this morning and I am a bit hungry so - kitchen here I come..

Y'all have a good one now y'hear? luv ya and thanks :-).

Always, Lois***




May God Bless you today,
I'm so honored to call you friend,
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hello from Momar. I am behind in my cooking and I have not yet done my spring 1995 house cleaning. help!!!

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Momar!!! 95? sheesh.. and I thought I was bad.lol...Well..who would you prefer? me or jane to help ya? lol...I dont know if jane travels you may have to talk to tarzan :-) Good to hear from you !!! ...
    Always, Lois***

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker