ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

~Flu Is Here!~

Seems everyone in the building is either just getting over
the flu or sick as a dog..I woke up this morning feeling
awful.. and have spent the day in bed.. Penny came over
this afternoon and did a few things for me bless her heart.
She has just gotten over this junk.. It is really some awful
stuff.. I feel like I have been hit by a train, needless to say
this will be a short post, and as you see it is earler than
usual..but I had a slight time of a not too bad feeling so
here i am...but fading fast...this is some bad stuff. :-(
Hope none of you get it

Seems alot of the school kids are sick and many are
home, even some of the business's are complaining
about how many employees are sick. I talked to Donnie
last nite and its the same where he works.. I had to have
gotten it from here, Penny said everyone in this apt
building is sick.. If I dont feel better tomorrow I may have
to call and make a dr. appointment.. I heard on the tv
even the flu shot isnt working . helps a bit but wont fight
this. I guess this kind has gotten immune to our medications

I am glad Kelli is coming to help me on saturday provided
she doesnt get sick. I hope she doesnt..She said she
would be happy to help me clean and organize my sewing
room. I plan to get rid of alot of stuff in there that I KNOW
I have not used in way over a year, so I guess I can get rid
of it finally...I just have a hard time throwing stuff away If I
think it could possibly have a use, but if I havent looked at
something or used it in a year I guess its time to get rid of it.

Still no caregiver.. I got a email from FIA stating the one
place is sending a letter as to why they cannot work for
me and I have no idea why. I didnt think I was that hard
on people.. I think that MStaff just like COA when you
catch them doing things they shouldnt and tell them about
it and they get caught is why they wont agree to work for
you anymore...I know I am tired of looking and will just
do the best I can ..thats all I can do..There are just too
many clients and not enough workers which I believe
that too.. So I guess its just back to waiting and hoping
my niece will move to the area...I havent heard anything
from her at all lately..

Well I am fading fast, this is some really awful stuff, sure
is making me feel crappy.. I slept most of the day and
Penny went to the store and got some juice and stuff.
I know I dont dare eat anything thats for sure.. I end up
losing it one way or the other if you know what I mean.
lol.. and trust me.. THAT is NOT a good thing.. :-)


Back to bed...Y'all have a good one, Y'hear? luv ya,
and thanks ....

Always, Lois***

May God Bless you today,
I'm so honored to call you friend,
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    In NYC, I know elderly women who do not want to have a flu shot, then they get the flu. Each year, they are betting that their immune systems will beat the flu. I always get a flu shot because I live with so many people who are out meeting many different people. I do try to eat well and keep my immune system up anyhow.

    momar

     
  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    good morning Momar, I saw on tv that the flu shot doesnt work on this new strain that is going around.. Its very bad here ..all over. This isnt fun, trust me,

    I had to get up I got so tired of laying i am headed back to bed tho. I sure hope you dont get it.
    Always, Lois***

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker