ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, February 13, 2006

~ A BLONDE DAY ~


Well I KNOW you are gonna find this hard to believe..but I
actually dont know what to write about.. lol.. hmmm a blonde
moment you reckon? Well I did have some thoughts in my
head then my email program got kinda skittish and I got
froze up.. Every time I use my cam it seems it does this...I
think it has something to do with resources or something..
and I guess cams use them up real fast..And I had it on for
awhile so..froze me up and when my email program is in
trouble I Panic I use mine as my secretary keeps track of
everything which I guess is not really a good thing I dont
have anything backed up on cd.. well..:-) I dont KNOW how
to do all that..YET...


I get so many things going on at one time then I get nothing
done.. I was in the middle of writing a letter when my stuff all
froze up and I lost that letter and I had started tonites post in
there , well i usually write it out in email then bring it here and
post it.. is easier I have spell checker on that ,, well I do on
this blog too but I don't know how to use it.. I tried..but don't
highlite the mistakes like in my email program I use the best
one on the net I think Incredimail..its free and easy to use.. I
like it.. I need EASY to use.. trust me ... :-)


I was studying on this blog as to how I can make it maybe
more interesting or look better and well to be honest I had
to give up.. I kept going back and forth so many times as it
would tell me to make sure this setting was like this and that
other one was at that.. and I passed myself 2 or 3 times there
for awhile.. sometimes I had to keep going back and forth cuz
by the time I got to where it said to go I would forget what it
said..and then, well, it was the same thing back and forth, back
and forth..But I guess there is alot I can do with this..this is a
good stress reliever tho.. well cuz i like to write too..I did read
where it said some bloggers get published and to be careful
you use good grammar and spelling and punctuation and stuff ..
well guess Ill never get published then I use my own rules LOL..
well its MINE..I can..lol.. Be nice to write a book tho..I HAVE
Thought of that ...putting all my stories together..and then make
my blog into a book as well.. ya like im SURE it would be a BEST
SELLER too hahaha DREAM ON LOISSSSS ...:-)

Boy, glad I dont live in NEW YORK CITY are they getting buried
in SNOW..wow..Momar..hope you dont get buried out there.. AND
be careful shoveling that stuff thats heart attack snow you know..
and whats a spade to shovel with? I know a spade as a garden
little thingie..you need a snow blower..lol.. Much snow as the East
has gotten these past few years..I think I would ..share with all the
neighbors and pitch in on one lol..they're great, We had one when
we lived up North in the UP of Michigan..Just be careful when you
shovel its NOT easy work , specially 2 feet deep of it ..sheesh..
Stay in and just wait for the SUN .. Snow days can be fun you know.
LOL and DONT ask how I know that either LOL..

well so much for tonites BLONDE WeeBle posting lol.. A new pic
up top for ya's .. Same rules..now..NO putting ANYWHERE but
y'alls computer ..or Ill get really pissy you know.-.I CAN.-. ya I can
lol.-.really!!! :-) hmm lets see who you can ask - lolol..well trust me
I can.. anyways.. its that time for me.. Im starved ..lunch was
chicken and some kinda dumpling with CARROTS of course..
they put them in EVERYTHING...lol..ICK...Raife, I want a nice
dinner like what you had ! wanna come here and cook?? :-)


Y'all be good now y'hear? luv ya..and thanks...LOVED all the
sweet compliments just MADE my day.. was so nice to read
thanks bunches.. :-)

Always, Lois***

May God Bless you today,
I'm so honored to call you friend,
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

6 Comments:

  • At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi hon!
    Regarding the cam, remember what i allways say.... Never use it on Yahoo, MSN is better. But if it freeze when you just camming by yourself, then the blame is on you and you alone...
    Let me put it this way: If i was a camera and had too look at the most gorgeous female available, then i would freeze up too.
    Have a most wonderful st. valentine day, dearest Lois!
    KAO
    ***+*
    Your
    Rob

     
  • At 3:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Lois,
    I would just love to come and cook some good, old fasioned, English food for you - one day, maybe, who knows? Just think, beef stew with light, fluffy dumplings!! But, of course, you have to have delicious, sweet little new carrots with it!!! lol ;-D And then take you out to the nearest mall to shop until you drop, too!!! lol
    Looking forward to to-day's pic. They just keep getting better and better!! ;-)
    Happy Valentine's Day - I bet you can't get near your front door for piles of cards!!!
    Take care, my dear,
    lots of love and big hugs,
    from Raife

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Blonde huh? Well - Hmmm... You look great with any color - lol.
    Well - can't have something fresh and original every day - but you managed. Can talk about the cam sometime when you have time.

    Catch you later Sweets.

    Bare Hugs as always - will you be my Valentine?

    Bob

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Thank You Rob, you say the sweetest things.. :-)

    You can come and cook for me anytime Raife, BUTT I aint eatin NO CARROTs !!! :-) SHOPPING IS GOOD !!! ;-D

    Hi Butty, Sorry I missed you on Yahoo, I am always logged on but not there lol..i have a tendency to wander off.. BUTT we will get together soon I'll watch for you...

    Y'all just made my Valentines Day, and everyday, so much sweeter just knowing all of you. thanks so much!
    Hugs & kisses... XOXOXO
    ALways, Lois***

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois,

    Hope that u are fine. Thank the new picture. it so beautiful.

    but i have one small complain, why are u wearing the same outfit in all the pictures.

    i also would like to get the opportunity to do some nice cooking for u one day.

    Have a nice St Valentine Day my sweet Lois.

    Take care.

    bye..bye..bye..

    Yashvin

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Thank you for the beautiful card Yashvin, it was lovely.

    I took all the pictures at the same time Yashvin, Is not that easy to keep changing outifts.. I believe there are 10 in this set I took for Valentines Day so I had a variety to choose from.

    I am sure you have some very interesting foods from your country that are very delicious..

    Happy Valentines Day.. :-)
    Always, Lois***

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker