ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

~Happy Valentines Day!~

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY :-)

This was a really GREAT Valentines Day.. Thank you all for the great
cards and good wishes. Meant so much to me . I Hope you have enjoyed
the video I sent out.. Wasnt alot but a part of me to show how much I
appreciate all of you... Your sweet words to me and the encouragement
WHO could ask for more? Thank you all so much...

I really didnt do a whole lot today,, well I took that picture up there and
of COURSE had to take at least 10 LOL...well I wanted a variety to pick
from ..lol..They were ALL GORGEOUS of course lol. I thought I would
wear my hair up today as it is a bit dressier..and I did wear my RED
silk...and I did make a nice video clip..Its bigger than the other I sent
out before so I hope it mails better..Its a bit longer than the other..I
found out my cam will only let me record 1 minute videos.. If it makes
them longer I havent figured out how to do it...give me some time lol...

Raelynn was here today, and she had gotten me this duster thingie
called a swiffer I think its called and WOW let me tell you is this a
handy little buggar!! it even takes CAT HAIR off the sofa!! I do wish
it had a bit of a longer handle tho..But talk about a great little duster.
wow..I was so impressed.. I had seen them advertised on tv but to
see it in person it looks different.. but it sure works!! well does for
me anyway.. I can do alot of my own dusting now .. and so easily..
If it had a longer handle would be really good for me...but I am
really liking this thingie..and do I need to say that Dutch just Loves
it too? it is so HARD to dust with a cat grabbing constantly at it..but
it made if fun..he had a good time.. He lays on the couch sometimes
and sheds, as most cats do, and this swiffer took the cat hair OFF!!!
I just wish Dutch would learn how to do it now..save me alot LOL....

My apt is looking better and better.. Rae is doing a good job.. She is
also a very frugal shopper which sure comes in handy, being on this
budget I need all the sales I can find..and she gets the same kind of
cat food I get here for 42 cents a can she gets for 31..welll needless
to say she is picking some up for me when she goes tonite to get some
for her 5 cats...With having kids of her own she is used to putting up
with cats around her while she is working.. Dutch follows her around
like she has a rope tied to him. lol...He has to be in the middle of
everything..

Well I am headed back to email to send out my Valentine giftie. Then
its supper time.. I'm already behind schedule but I stay that way all
the time it seems lol... I can't win for losing :-) naaa,, its not so bad..
really I have some of the SWEETEST, DEAREST friends that,,,, well
with out them..id sure be in a mess...you know im talking about - ALL
of YOU reading this dont you? well now ya know lol :-) Without you
all helping hold me up everyday..well this weeble would be VERY
wobbly let me tell ya... on this note...Nitey Nite.. Sweet Dreams..

Y'all have a good one Y'hear? LUV YA!!!!! THANKS... :-)
Always,,, Lois****


May God Bless you today,
I'm so honored to call you friend,
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

10 Comments:

  • At 4:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Lois,

    Wowwwwww!!! GRRRRRR!!! ;-) ;-)

    That is definitely the best pic yet!! GORGEUOS!!

    Thanks a bunch. Haven't looked at my e-mail, yet. I'm so glad you had a good day. That Whiffle or whatever it's called, sounds great. Only thing is, you haven't go ME there to put a longer handle on it for you!! lol
    Take care my dear, lots of love and hugs
    from Raife.

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Raife,, Thank you :-) I'm glad you like it.. Since was Valentines Day I decided to wear RED....:-)

    This SWIFFER...lol.. is great little
    duster..sure works for me and very light weight.. I'm glad Rae found it for me..

    Hope you have a good day
    ALways, Lois***

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dearest Lois! I cant decide what suits you the best....You are cute in red, and stunning in black.... All colours seems to dress you well, so instead of decide, get nude! : )
    Nah its your inside that counts the most, you sweet little thing!
    KAO
    ***+*
    Your Rob

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Rob, lol you are too funny lol... I think if I did I would really scare everyone off lol...Well REd and black are my 2 favorite colors and purple too I like...so 3 lol..

    Good to hear from you :-)
    ALways, Lois ****

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    if you got nude,you would not scare us,you have a a gorgeous body.so show us some skin!

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    if you got nude,you would not scare us,you have a a gorgeous body.so show us some skin!

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Chad,, you are too funny lol :-) keep wishin and hopin never know what I will do next LOL.. :-)

    Always, Lois****

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YOU LOOK REALLY NICE IN RED
    ROBERT

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Thank you Robert... :-)
    Always, Lois****

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger Gray said…

    Wonderful, wonderful photo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker