ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, February 16, 2006

~OK,, Who Took Today???~



You know....I'm really getting good at not doing a bloomin'
thing all day? ? ? lol.. I mean.. where did today go? And would
you LOOK at the DATE? ? Wasn't it JUST my birthday??
WOW...see what I mean about if you just stop and really
LOOK.. boy this time is flying by... I was talking to Donnie to
night and I asked him the same question..I told him "OUR
GIRL" is 21!!!! soon to be 22 in May...She was only just 3
a couple years AGO!!!... I laughed and told him "Sheesh,
Donald ! You're A GRANDPA ~!~" He laughs says " Like
I DON'T KNOW THAT??" lol...He just picked up this 3rd as
in - THIRD.-.job,, on the week ends.. I dont know about this kid,
He wants this bloody garage so bad.. lol.. I wish I would win
the lottery so I could build him that garage so he doesn't work
himself to death!!! lol.. He's gonna be hauling something some
where ...lol.. well I forget...he knows...lol...

But this is just what I was talking about the other night..how
differently things are now and what people have to do to just
live day to day.. Its really scarey.. I talked to my sis, she lives
in Indiana, I thank GOD I dont live there.. Her son is declared
disabled..and he gets nuthin hardly but a hard way to go.. I
feel sorry for them.. They have 3 kids..and get $6.oo a month
for them..I hope they move out of that state, Here the benefits
keep getting cut, but they're still better than there.. I hear Illinois
has good, well better, than what is here, why I had thought about
the Chicago area.....well somewhere where I could live a little
better...hopefully on a LAKE lol...where I had better surroundings
when the field was out there wasnt so bad..I would love to have my
own little patio with some flowers, screened in so the boys and I
could sit outside, I love sunset..best time of day....lol...I know -
Keep Dreamin' LOISSSS lol...well its a nice one..
Day Dreams are good for ya :-)

I think sometimes about what would I be doing or where would I
be had this not happened..And I really cant even begin to think
where- if my ex really wasnt happy before all this got to the really
bad stage, so maybe I would be divorced but who knows doing
what? I would still have had to move out..was his moms companions
condo..so..I couldn't stay there..So..that would have stayed the
same..but how would I be providing for myself? Working more
than likely..sewing probably in one of the Van places like I was..So
I dont have to work anymore...but at the cost of 2 legs..so I dont
know which I would rather do ...No.. I would still rather have my
legs.. I would go out more and see people i knew cause they
would all still be my friends...where are they now? I Dont see or
hear from any of them..Not since being like this..So I've changed
or they have, But I think where or what would I be doing had I not
lost my legs... I'm not unhappy now.. as its NOT really that bad,
I don't have to work,, I have RaeLynn, so many NEW friends...it
Really is not that bad.. its harder ..oh yeahhhh LOTS harder but
other than I worry a little more about health crap and reminded
about needing to "GO TO THE DOCTOR LOISSSS" ..lol.... I
will ...I Promise.. I DONT wanna,, but SHEESH..it is time for
a check up, so I will..lol.. I WILLLLLL :-D Its NOT that bad...

And on that note I WILL go and find some food..Its still kinda
early ,, haha.see? never know when I'm gonna post :-). I
have 3 brass candle sticks and I just found my brass cleaner
and I'm dyin to SHINE Them up..then get the 3 burgundy
candles I want, for in them.. I saw some GREAT candles on
QVC that were battery ones and couldnt even tell they were..they
were nice.. But I like brass..I have mostly that in my livingroom..
well it goes with burgundy really well..Im gonna go eat..nite..

Thanks for the great comments on the video..I'm really glad you
liked it and all the pics too, I have posted the past few days.. I'm glad
you liked them.. Never know when I'm gonna fire up this cam and
take some.. I had thought of getting one of those disposable ones
and take some of this place, I dont know why I didnt think of that
before LOL... duh... :-) Ok time to go SHINE ...lol..:-)


Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? LUV YA!!! & THANKS :-)
Always, Lois****

May God Bless you today,
I'm so honored to call you friend,
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

4 Comments:

  • At 5:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Lois,
    Your Birthday? Seriously? You never told us - I could have sent a card, at least. There you are, 21!! (again!!!?) ;-) and just as gorgeous as ever. You know what they say "Tempus fugit" (time flies). They also say "Indigo fugit" - that's blue flies - SORRY!!!
    Take care, my dear, lots of love and hugs from

     
  • At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HELLO DEAR FRIEND
    I'M STILL PRETTY WELL DOWN--- GOOD AND SICK, WINTER TIME YOU KNOW. I READ YOUR POST ABOUT THE BLOG. ALL OF YOUR POSTS ARE THERE IN THE ARCHIVES, MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO THERE COPY AND PASTE TO MAIL OR SOMETHING AND PRINT THEM OUT FOR A HARD COPY RECORD. IF YOU WANT I CAN GIVE YOU A BASIC LESSON IN BACKING UP YOUR DOCUMENTS AND BLOG. DO YOU HAVE A CD OR DVD RECORDER?? THANKS FOR THE PRIVATE MAIL, LOVE YA
    JUDI

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Raife, Yes,, last month, Jan.20th was my birthday. You said Happy Birthday to me..lol.. Have you for gotten? Is that waltz with Heimer getting you too?? lol. Woke to below zero this morning..BRRRRR...
    hope your having a good day !
    Always, Lois****

     
  • At 7:40 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Judi.!!!.So sorry to hear your still not well!!! I've been thinking about ya.. Anything I can do?? Im having trouble when I go to post I can't read my blog, and when I try to log in I keep going to the one dated FEb 6th..lol.. Yes I have a cd burner I think..lol.

    Take good care Kiddo and I will write soon...Luv ya!!! :-)
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker