ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, July 17, 2006

~The Boys~



I am always writing something about my boys. This is the
most recent photo I took of them... I retouched the back
ground and put their names.. I did a really good job I think...
Not bragging of course lol... They are as different as night
and day. They are almost identical in color, but it ends there.
They do get along..well.. like all kids, they do have their time
when they do fight and then I find clumps of cat hair where
one has pulled it out of the other lol... And I have HEARD them
fight.. LB will growl and hiss at Dutch...and just slap the tar
out of him when hes had enough. Hes the big Kahuna here
and does NOT let Dutch forget that.. Dutch as bull headed as
he is, I think will challenge him till he dies lol...He is just
SO STUBBORN..refuses to give up.. I watched him try to dig
a bag of powdered milk out of a box for 3 hours.. stop for a
minute or so..stare at the box , like figuring a new plan of
attack..then go right back to it..Refuses to take NO for an
answer lol...

I had gotten my 3 in 1 in a big box and around it were those
white peanut thingies for packing material that they use.. I
had closed the top of the box, as Dutch has a horrible fetish
about boxes and bags.. He thinks they are HIS..and he HAS
to get in them.. I was, of course, on the puter, and the box was
in the dining room on my cedar chest so I could get inside it.
I heard the box hit the floor..and thought ..well why would that
fall? Like I didnt KNOW :-) I went in and looked... well as I got
in there out of the box jumped Dutch, scared to death at having
hit the floor INSIDE that box..and you can see what my dining
room floor looked like.

When the box hit the floor it scared him and he jumped out, ran
through the dining room, kitchen, then here to my bedroom.. I
grabbed the webcam and took these 2 PROOF of the Puddin'
you might say of what this boy can do... LOL....look at him sitting
there all innocent.. :-) you DO see the mess? well guess who had
to pick up all those little white thingies? ya...MOM did :-) talk
about a JOB!!! THEN he runs in here to the bedroom and LOOK!
They even stuck to this CAT!!! :-)

LittleBoy is just looking around as if to say, "nope, no, no,
was NOT ME" lol...look at the piece stuck on his HEAD!!
when he ran all these white foamy thingies went everywhere...
and he thought it was FUN!! the more he ran they kinda just
would float..there is no weight in those white things..just small
pieces of packing foam...Then comes and shows me lol.. boy,
kids hey? :-) So there is proof of this kid and ONE of his
messes lol... His very best toy is a piece of packing tape or a
string..

I always say how he is on my keyboard..here is PROOF of that
as well!!! see? I should teach this cat how to type lol.. I have dug
so much cat hair out of my keyboard I bet I have a whole other cat.
lol. LB is just as bad, but hes smart..when he sees that cam light come
on he doesnt stick around.. Dutch..well hes a big ham..he sees that
light go on..hes gonna get in the picture..you have seen him in most
of the ones ive taken lol..

LB does his share of layin on my desk as you can see.. but hes
more of a Garfield type cat.. a HO HUM attitude..easy going but
wont take crap either.. Surprisingly as lovey as they are you do
NOT hold these 2..they HATE that.. they will lay on me, by me,but
if I put my hands on them as if to hold them down? well INSTANT
MAD..and they will run.. I have No idea why..When they were small
i had to hold them all the time..Thats why LB has his girlfriend..I
had to put him by her to shut him up or he would constantly meow
when I wasnt holding him..lol... kids... Spoiled rotten ..but worth it..
I have the best time with these 2..Raelynn loves them..In fact they
whine when she leaves she plays with them so much when shes
here..its like a extra play time for them..lol...well they get tired of
only being around me.. Hell I get tired of only being around me..
why wouldnt they?? LOL... ;-)

I think this stump problem is a pinched nerve. Ive tried some things
like using a cushion again and laying more off that right side.. That
stump being shorter makes me sit loppy, and I have a BAD bad
tendency to rest my arm on that stump when I type..so maybe now
with this slim monitor and being able to type with my keyboard up
here on top my desk will make a difference.. Im going to try it.. But I
did try a pillow under my right side last nite and I did sleep better ..
and for a longer amount of time too. If this doesnt stop, this pain, then
I will break down and go to the Doctor.. I am NOT one for going to one
for every little thing..I never have been ...But the way it feels today I
can truthfully say this right stump was awake for MOST of this day!!!
so YIPPEEEE :-) im glad...seems to be working.. I do have to shift
positions every once in awhile but well who doesnt? even legged
people cant sit in one position for hours and hours..

Raelynn and I were discussing restaurants and I was shocked at
how many are in this town and only Pizza Hut delivers ..well one
other pizza place does too.. Howies..its good pizza but I wish one
just Restaurant would..that has FOOD food lol.. Lunch was one of
those guess it ones..and she and I discussing food well needless
to say, when I post this you KNOW where I am headed, to my own
personal restaurant .. I have NO idea what I want though but seek
and ye shall find :-) so Im gonna look.. its that time :-) nitey nite ..
the boys say Nitey nite too :-) MEOWWWW ... :-)

Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? luv ya and thanks :-)
ALways, Lois ****

May God Bless you today,
I'm so honored to call you friend,
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

5 Comments:

  • At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Lois
    Great to be back. Have been away for a few days. Yes cats certainly are interesting creatures. Sometimes not much fun to have around but sorely missed if they dont appear and perform.
    Looked back through your earlier posts as well. Hawaii would certainly be a wonderful place. On my wish list to go. Other parts of the world are just as beautiful and also have a wonderful climate.
    Right now we are in the middle of winter and snow is forecast for today and tomorrow. Would be nice if I could send some of that up your way and you could send down some of your warmth. lol
    You obviously enjoyed your time on Hawaii.
    Love your idea of using the ice in the bowl with the fan running over it to keep cool.
    Pity about the resturant delivery business. Maybe you could get an order made up and have a courier pick it up and deliver it to you when it was ready. Just maybe!!!
    Real nice to eat out though. Get all poshed up with the smelly's on and away you go.
    Will leave you to your day. Trust that your aches and pains are less stressful for you today and you keep improving.
    Regards
    RJ

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Good Morning RJ! Welcome back! Missed you :-)

    After the horrible storms we had last nite I'll take the snow..lol..80 mile an hour winds..and thousands without power..Raelynn has no electric, she just came by to check on me. She said trees are down everywhere. I, as you can see, have power, which is very surprising, usually we lose it before anyone else !..

    Yes, one of my favorite things to do was to go out for dinner. No DISHES!! lol.. I have to admit I HATE to do dishes. Joys of small towns RJ, no couriers, no taxi's..
    :-)
    This stump pain still comes and goes but I am finding out more when it acts up what is causing it. Thank goodness.

    Hope you have a great day too RJ and so glad your back... :-)
    Always, Lois****

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger Gray said…

    I love my cats and never tire of watching them either.

    We didn't have storms, but it is 96 and the electricy at home has been out most of the day.

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Gray,
    I watch that animal planet..I LOVE that show..they have funny animal videos..and the cats are histerical. If I want a good laugh I watch that or get Dutch wound up.. Hes a riot.

    Most of the area is out of power, Its really bad, so much damage, thank God it missed here, My niece lives up on the Lake where this storm came ashore and LOTS of damage, shes fine. said was really scarey to see that waterspout dancing out on that huge lake.. Lake Michigan can send some storms now. Us on this side sure get our share..

    Its cooled off somewhat after last night...
    Hope you had a COOL day :-)
    Always, Lois****

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Gray said…

    I'm cool, man.

    But I won't be when I go home.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker