ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, September 08, 2006

~Ok, Arrest Me~?~hmmm....


I have to go to court tuesday, the 12th, be there at 8:15 am. Do you
know that when I do, I am saying "here I am you can arrest me now"
When the police came to my apartment they just took the Crap and
left, they said nothing, the last words were "bye". Now, with them
leaving like that, why would I think I had been arrested? Would you?
I watch that show Cops all the time, and with all the cops and robbers
shows on tv now, well I have never seen an arrest handled like this.
It says on this paper I should go down to the Police Station so I can
be fingerprinted, before I go to court tuesday, I called and got special
dispensation and they will take my fingerprints when I get to court.
THEN they said I can post bond and get out. Im going to court on
Tuesday so they can arrest me... Im not arrested now.. I got not that
first ticket, nothing.. I dont understand how they can do this.

The bad part is NO ONE will tell you what to expect or anything, I called
the public defenders office before when I still was thinking they were
gonna do something..they told me they dont handle criminal cases.. I
just dont understand this.. I told the police officer, that is no longer on
the force, that they were NOT allowed in with out a search warrant, yet
he MADE me let that other officer IN!~ I had SAID NO..I dont see how
they can do this stuff.. I called one lawyer, he said ,"it will cost you
$1500.oo for me to handle this case. And was sposed to be a free
consultation and he wouldnt even tell me what to expect at court...

I just dont understand how they are doing police work now..I have not
that first time seen anything handled like this. It just doesnt seem fair.
What this has done to my health, my stress factor is really at the
breaking point here. I was told they may offer me a deal if I agree to
go to a rehab or whatever, if they dont charge me... If I have to I will
BUT I am NOT a drug addict..not by any means...The amounts that
I have at one time is ONE at a time, sometimes 2.. but all donated
to me out of having a HEART. What I got when they were here
was a gift, from some special friends I hadnt seen in a year..

I had to go to the doctor, I now have to have a nurse come and monitor
me, my nerves are shot, Ive lost weight, I dont think they have ANY
idea of the affect this has had on me, and SADLY I dont think the
Prosecuting Attorney or the Police care at all..Yet I am told NOT to
worry, I am VERY worried.. The police officer Brewer, thats gone, I
told him it was medicinal, and that I was a traumatic amputee that
I had phantoms..I even explained some of what PVD is.. he asked!!!
I dont know.. And I have to wait till I roll into that court room, thank
GOD Raelynn and Wayne will be with me, or do you know..I would
have to go alone? Isnt that just a scarey thought..

This whole thing has caused me to do some serious thinking, and
serious crying too let me tell ya.. Well I did this to my own stupid
self..I did..and DAMMIT..I WILL fix it.. I will do what I have to.. If I
lose HUD, well I will just have to make some major adjustments
in what I can and cant do thats all..and If Raelynn and I stick it
out and can make her my 24-7 caregiver, well things might work
out.. Being as sick as I have been this past month.. I mean I was
really sick a couple nights enough to scare me..and think that...
"HEY, Im all alone here with only 2 cats" I didnt like it too well at
all ..it did kind of scare me.. And Raelynn is a good careprovider,
shes a certified aide, next to a nurse almost, knowing the MI
course for it..since I am one as well..when I worked, I am also a
LPN, but I havent kept my license up for years..but its something
that you never forget.. So we have done some serious talking that
maybe we could find a nice 2 story house..where we each had our
own space. I think that would work good.. Especially since my
knight seems to have gotten LOST! lol..


Well enough of this CRAP for tonite.. Im going to try to eat something
I maybe shouldnt its almost 8, I hate to go to sleep, when I do the
sooner it will be tomorrow another day closer to that horrible day on
Tuesday.. Lord , I dread that day, If I had legs and feet boy would I
just be kicking the daylights otta myself... I would do it for ya lol.. But
I do want to thank y'all for all the good advice and wishes and great
uplifting stuff trying to keep my spirits up, sure means alot to me.. I
have a question...dont anybody know a "special" lawyer here in this
GREAT state of Michigan?? HELPPPP lol... :-) Nitey Nite :-)
Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? Luv ya...and thanks :-)
ALways, Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

2 Comments:

  • At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you lived in nyc, I could get you free lawyers. It is based on income. Legal aid soc is not good in nyc, but there are several non-sectarian agencies which could help. I would say, call your court in advance and see if their court appointed lawyers are human and state what your income is. In nyc if your income is less than $7,500 you could qualify.

     
  • At 5:54 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi, They said there is a public defender will be assigned to me, I did call quite a few places, before but then I thought all this was dropped, now Im back to square one and only 1 day left to do anything now..I just dont understand this way of doing this, Ive never heard of this way.
    Always, Lois****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker