ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, May 20, 2007

~Great Sunday~


This was a great Sunday and I have to say I have been
happy all day even though I got woke up early by my
boy chasing a spider.. It had a web, and it would go
down the web not very far from Dutch, cuz hes standing
on the back of my chair with his feet on the handlebar.
Hes whineing and meowing and just going totally nuts..
Then jump down run around and this whole time the
spider is going up and down his web just like he is
Deliberately teasing him.. was so funny to watch..then
the spider gets up on the ceiling and just crawls off..
I went and got the mop..and I did get that spider..well
Im not sleepin in there with a spider on the ceiling..
Was a little small black one..but I don't like BUGS
at all..ICK..

I remember once when the family all went up to that great
Ontonogon River ..to fish and eat and just have a good time.
I was there helping with the tables and getting the food on
and of course all the men were already sitting and waiting.
My mom told me to go and call the kids to come and eat..
So I started to run and as Im running I open my mouth to
yell HEY~~!!! and as that Y on the HEY got out I saw a
horse fly coming straight at me and I didn't have time to
duck cuz Im running and that fly is going 90 miles an hour
that fly goes in my mouth buzzes around and I bit down
and swallowed that thing..It had no taste..not that I remember
I went back and told my mother I had swallowed a big horse
fly she told me I may grow wings then..I honestly believed
her :-) I was imagining all sorts of things I could do if I had
wings.. She said not to worry that I wouldn't get sick or
anything.but try not to open my mouth so wide while I am
running .. I didn't ever again...trust me.. Besides it got
dumped on by all that great food I ate that day..was good to
fresh fish..fried potatoes..salads.. great..and the deserts?
well 3 aunts and my mother..ment 4 deserts..that WAS A
treat..everyone in the county was a good cook I think..

I must be hungry.. I did have a good day today I got a couple
phone calls from dear friends..and I LOVE phone calls..Its
so nice and personal..much better than chat.. I have the
messengers from MSN to AIM and of course who doesn't
have Yahoo. I just downloaded the new version 8 and I
don't like it at all.. I do like the voice on them..its so much
easier to than typing and you can still do other things.. I
have a friend talks on voice all the time and walks around
the room he got those extensions to make the connect
cords longer..I have one on my cam. I do enjoy voice its
nice.. and phone calls..well that I really really enjoy.. My
dear friend Blue in Australia ..hes so nice..he phoned
this morning..which was night time tomorrow..theyre
like a whole days difference..I could go there and would
be there before I left even :-) 15 hours I think..those
aussies have such an accent..I love it.

I Havent eaten today I was too busy chatting and talking all
day I don't even have my email thinned out ..now that's bad
cuz Iknow I owe some letters.. Ive been really bad lately
and I need to be better and faster to reply.. Cuz I sure enjoy
my mail..I get all kinds.. I have no idea what I am going to eat
but I will find something.. Was good day today,, Im really
glad I got to have it...I need more like this..I didn't think of
anything depressing..only happy thoughts..and was told I
was beautiful ..now that's a way to make a womans day !
Im tired..and hungry and this GORGEOUS WEEBLE has
to get out of this chair..and say "Nitey Nite"

Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? love ya and thanks :-)
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

4 Comments:

  • At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice picture there Lois.
    Myself I got in some sleeping time, missed church this morning.
    Worked for Pam Saturday and always need more sleep afterward.
    Glad you had a great day... having friends around the world is awesome, computer are a blessing from God. What a wonderful time we live in.
    Have a great Monday too my friend.
    Mary

     
  • At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree Lois - a very nice picture.
    You sound really 'up' and happy again which is great.
    I am back to work today and looking forward to it. The kittens are beautiful and great fun - sorry no photos yet - my camera is at the repair shop - the plastic bit that holds the batteries in got broken. I should have the camera back on Wednesday then I will take some photos.
    OK better go and drive that long 15 miles into Cambridge - 15 miles takes 45 minutes!!! How bad is that? lol
    Julie x
    Have a wonderful day.

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Gray said…

    Glad you had such a nice day. Thanks for the fine photo!

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary, thank you.Im glad your getting some rest,, you need to. Yes, I sat and stared out the window for a year before I got mine..amazing machine.

    Hi JULIE!!!
    Good to hear from you kiddo..So glad your doing good and back to work. Yes I bet those kitties are great..I keep threatening to get a new baby, the boys ignore me :-D I cant wait to see them ! 45 minutes? ummm you drive slow do ya? lol..

    Hi Gray!! so nice to hear from you..and thanks honey!

    Hope y'all had a great day :-)
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker