ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, August 25, 2007

~Trapped Kittie~


I was in the kitchen this morning I had just finished washing up and
changing clothes which I do in the bathroom..all my summer tops
and all my skirts I keep in the closet there..then I get dressed while
im on the potty... its easier.. I wear only skirts that I pull over my
head, and just pull them down and back up into my chair..well I do
put a top on too :-) well anyway, Im sitting at the kitchen table day
dreaming looking out the window at the rain..LB jumps up on the
table and nudges my arm with his head really hard.. then he meows
at me.. This cat says Mom.. many have heard him.. well after he
does this.. he jumps down and runs to the bathroom..so I watch, I
see him lay on the floor in front of the closet,there you see him
digging under the closet door...
As I am watching I hear a commotion in the closet and I knew right
away what I had done.. When I was getting my clothes out..of course
the boy went in there.. I got my stuff closed the door, and went into
the kitchen.. There you see it.. proof.. Good thing LB loves Dutch..
no after a while..Dutch would have let me know himself.. I closed
the door on LB a while back and locked him in there, well he let me
know real fast he screamed so loud.. These two cats are worse
than kids.. even Theresa said that, she loves these 2..well most
that come here do..you cant get past them..they meet you at the
door! That's how I know when someone is close, they stare at it..
then the closer whomever it is gets, the closer they get.. all they
don't do is bark and let me know :-)... but a cat is a good watchcat.
And mine are armed, they have their claws...I like my fingernails..
well..I bet they like theirs too :-)

I was up so many times last nite it was pitiful.. Between my stinkin'
elbow, well don't stink but.. hurts like a son of a gun.. a lot...
anyhowways.... Then my left stump its hurting alot....something
inside there is NOT happy..Hurt? wow.. Its still hurting.. I have to
keep moving it.. its right on the very end of the bone it feels like..a
stabbing kind of pain...and its so strong..that my stump will actually
move from it...its like a spasm.. I don't know if its this constant rain
or what.. but the past few days they both are acting up..but last nite
this left one..well.. I didn't need that to start too.. I have enough right
now, thank you.. I don't want NO MORE...:-)
I got the food today from the Angel Food Ministries..and I am VERY
impressed.. I don't think I will need to buy meat for 6 months! Its a
great variety too. pork, beef, chicken. Those 4 boxes were full.. You
see I even got something for the boys.. They have had the best time
with that box. They have taken turns inside it.. The basic food came
in that, the white one was steaks, the one under was pork and the
one on the left was chicken.. all full.. each piece of the beef and pork
are individually wrapped..and those popcorn chicken thingies ..well
I KNOW those are gonna be good.. I told the kids, well D & D, that
I got this today and I plan to share with them, they gave me a great
pork loin strip and some ribs I know Donnie would LOVE to grill...
I told him I will trade him some of this for some of his fish he got in
Canada.. He brought home some nice fish..So it will work out for
both of us.. and Donnie I know will share with Kelli..we all got to
look out for each other.. Im hoping to lure him over here with food
and then I KNOW he will put in my telephone jacks for me.. He
knows how to do that... Then I don't have to worry when the phone
rings and im in the bathroom.. Boy..that will be nice.. I used to
think..a PHONE in the bathroom..how ritzy ditzy..but I changed my
tune.. Its a necessity.. for me it would be a treat..

I got all that new food..and I don't know what I want to have for my
dinner.. Is that a nice feeling tho..to have a lot to choose from.. I
like it.. now I just have decisions decisions :-) But I have decided
its time to say "nitey nite" :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya, and thanks bunches!
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again.....

4 Comments:

  • At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    It much cooler after the rain here, now Bob can't paint at all till it dry out.
    I am sure your boys love the boxes for a while...nothing like a new toy to play with.
    I am sure Dutch would have let you know when he was tried of the closet.
    My dog Sam love to bark all the time at the squirrel it driving me crazy at times.At times I think I need to get rid of a dog or all the squirrels....
    You have a great weekend Lois
    God bless you too.
    Mary

     
  • At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If its gonna hurt it will happen when the barometric pressure drops.
    In NYC right before a holiday meals on wheels will send you a box of holiday food.
    Tis saturday night and I will soon hit the sack (go to sleep.)

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Honey,
    That cat is a great big woos, I think you Americans call it!! Reluctant as I am to admit that any cat has a brain, he seems a pretty bright spark!! There, that will bring all the cat lovers down on my head, won't it?
    Hope the elbow and the left stump are both feeling better to-day. Can I be first in the queue to apply a little gentle stump massage?
    Take care, Honey. L.O.L. & G.B.H. from
    Raife

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    Yes after a rain things smell so clean and good and look so green..I have couple squirrels outside the boys love watching them.. Take care Mary and so nice to hear from you ...

    Hi Momar..
    Yes the weather plays a big part..The COA just started the frozen week end dinners..theyre good too..

    hiya Raife..
    whats a queque? ? I dont know that word :-) a list? I havent had any volunteers!! You can be first hows that? are you a good swimmer honey? :-)

    So nice to hear from y'all..thanks..means alot to me..
    hope you had a good week end..
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker