ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, August 19, 2007

~He Did Work~


I forgot I had these 2 photos of Chris, see? he did help.. I want to
give the kid credit and not make it look like he was the official
ladder holder or something... He had the yard duty. they threw
all the trash just down on the ground, Chris picked it up and you
can see the end of another one of those trailer dumpster trash
thing haulers .. :-) well what ever they are..to put crap in..:-) He
is being supervised as you can see by the 2 boys.. They had
fun watching all the activities out there.. They have so many
windows here all with views of different parts of the yard they love
it..they had windows at the apartment but all they saw was the
parking lot of the apartments next door..Before that they loved
watching that great field they ruined to build those... Now they
have a great time..
See.. Chris is carrying stuff.. That blue truck is Kennys.. Chris has
a black one.. I noticed he had to have a jump start off Kennys the
other day when he was leaving for lunch.. The boys never know
what they are going to see when they look out... specially this
window.. We woke this morning to some bad storms..We were
all asleep, LB was laying in my left arm pit..snoring..that's why I
was awake..yess he snores.. I think he has asthma..he coughs too.
Well there was a BRIGHT flash, and a LOUD BOOM!! he jumped
straight up and by the time he landed he was halfway out of the
bedroom.. :-) he hates storms...Dutch he just hides his head..he
was asleep laying in my other arm pit..good thing I don't stink
hey? they would just find another spot.. :-) I don't stink :-D
Now you see why they like looking out the kitchen window that
faces the back yard.. The birds go right down below to that bowl
we have out there to drink I think one even took a bath in it..:-)
There were more than that out there, but by the time I went and
got the camera ..well only 3 were left..I thought was cute tho..
Theyre little sparrows..We had a morning dove out there the
other day and theres a squirrel that lives out there..we have a
regular nature preserve going on.. I keep forgetting to ask
Donnie about my cement birdbath that they had of mine.. Its
really old..my mom got it when my nephew was 9 months old,
he was born in 1957.. and its still like brand new..well its made
out of cement.. I wish I knew where it was.. It would look so nice
out there.. IF the grass was cut... Those stepping stones out
there would be perfect for it to sit on.. Kenny, Donnies ex land
lord may still have it.. I wish cuz I would ask for it back! ..

I bumped my arm twice yesterday and once during the night.. It
is so sore today..and just hurts no matter which way I put it.. up
down sideways.. it just plain hurts.. If its not better by Tuesday, I
think I have waited long enough for the antibiotics to start showing
some affects I would think.. So Im going to give her a call and up
date her and see what she thinks.. I cannot take ANY chances
with this..specially since my fingertips were dark already from the
bad circulation..and now with this..well it cant help it, I wouldn't
think.. I cant lose this arm too.. I don't know what I would do.. I
think about it though I'll be honest, well hell, I have NO choice but
to ..NOW... Im going to try to be more protective of it and not use
it as much.. I do notice if I type a lot that doing that will make it
ache a little more.. Always something boy.. never fails....

I am glad that I got 4 tubes of that cream for this rash..and 3
guesses why? well.. I have already gone through ONE tube of it..
and you get 3 guesses on how I did THAT so fast.. Guess?? :-)
Well.. I knocked the tube off my desk.. and I didn't notice it fell..
ahead of me?? Do you know what happens to a closed tube if
you roll over it with a wheel chair tire? it squishes OPEN and
just squirts all over!!! yup.. I made a nice mess for myself..do
you know how fun THAT was to clean up? I didn't do it all, I just
couldn't.. I gave out , but I got a lot of it up...it really made a
mess.. I wasn't in the mood for cleaning that but I had no choice.
Leave it to me... GORGEOUS WEEBLES just do some of the
MOST usless and work causing things!! :-D
I didn't take a new photo for today as I am not really GORGEOUS
today..well I am- but not enough for a photo..I know I put one here
like this back in June, when I took this, but I am pretty sure was a
different pose.. I think.. if its a repeat? well ..write and I will find
another one and send it to you.. Ive been tired all day too.. I tried
to take my blood pressure and its just a no go..all it keeps saying
is EE..meaning error..I will call the Dr. tomorrow and tell her its
broke and I need another one to monitor it better.. I know its got
to be above 170 cuz it pumps up to there.. so.. I don't know.. It
sure gets discouraging tho.. One of these days..by law of averages,
I HAVE to have it GOOD.. at least that's what they say..

I was too tired and lazy to cook today so Im just going to fix a can
of soup or maybe my favorite PB&J..wish I had a banana..sure would
make it a lot better.. Time to get out of this chair and rest and see
how much TV I can watch.. Thanks for all your loving concern..sure
makes me feel better to know Im not going thru all this by myself..You
are all so deeply appreciated.. thank you for being my friends.. I could
NOT do this alone..trust me.. " Nitey Nite".. :-)

Y'alll have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya..and thanks !!!! :-)
ALways, Lois ****

God Bless you, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again.....

4 Comments:

  • At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great pictures of your boys,nice that you put them on here for us to see.
    My boys love watching the squirrel all the time, the nosie they make when they see one...we have a big pecan tree in the middle of the back yard.
    We are having rain today, and the weather is so much cooler too.I was sick all last nigh, my stomach was so upset...but doing fine now.
    Lois God bless you my friend, praying for your healing. You are never along, God is alway with you.
    He is the best friend to have.
    Mary

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Honey,
    You are always Gorgeous!!
    You really ought to put some kind of protector on that elbow of yours. You can't expect the poor thing to get better if you keep belting the day-lights out of the poor thing!
    Don't get TOO worried over the BP monitor - I believe they always run up way over pressure and take measurements as the pressure drops - it may not be as high as you think, at least, I hope and Pray it's not.
    Take care, Honey. L.O.L. & G.B.H. from
    Raife

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary
    Well thats all the boys have to do that is different..and they enjoy it..I would like to get some of those ledges you can put for cats..they like to lay in the sun.. We had rain today I am so glad..no pounding...
    He never leaves us Mary,

    Hiya Raife!
    well arent you just sweet..I need bumper pads I think..i get in a hurry and dont look and well.. I will be going to see another dr..bone guy..so lets see what he says.. I hope by then the antibiotics will have worked..sure is sore today.. Hope you enjoy your company..

    Good to hear from you!!
    Always, Lois ****

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Gray said…

    Personally, T think that photo of you is very nice indeed. I love the ones of the kitties.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker