ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

~A House?~ :-D

Heidi came today but didn't stay long, but just long enough to give
me some encouraging words tho that made me quite happy.
She said she knows of a house for rent here, and it is on the
RIVER!...its only a one bedroom..but she has seen it..and says
its a lot bigger than this..It has a huge yard, and its very kinda
private..has a porch as well..Only thing she said it didn't have a
ramp..but like I explained to her.. my ramp goes with me.. that's
mine..Home Depot had that made for me and it will be loaded
up with all my stuff ..there is NO way I would leave it here for
Chris..as useless as a landlord as he has been... He STILL has
NOT fixed the inside of this living room.. This is since the 26th
of last month when little KennyBoy was supposed to be here..
I am so ready to NOT deal with him anymore..

I have a electric recliner chair here in the living room that I don't
and cant use.. today I made up a sign for Penny to take to the
other places she works advertising its for sale.. Its brand new,
I only sat in it once..and it has only been plugged in once.. but
I know it works..I did check it out the other day..Its a great chair,
will stand you right up..and lay you all the way back..it has a
remote..like for a tv..It has some kitty damage on the front
corner from claws.. LB did it.. hes bad about that .. but I have
material that matches and it can be fixed or I can even fix it..
But if I can sell it.. the money from it could go into my moving
account.. It cost $900.oo.. a lot but..well its really good for some
one that cant get up from sitting.. and its a nice burgundy color..
matches in here..but I don't use it at all.. its not for a amputee..
needs weight on the foot rest to close it..and its the weight of
the legs on it that does it.. well I don't have that.. that's why I got
stuck in it.. Maybe someone is in need of one.. I sure hope so.

Donnie called me after Heidi left and I told him of the possibility
that I would be moving again.. he did NOT say a word :-) He
was silent for a second..then says "gran, its not that long..but,
well you know I will help" .. hes a good kid..well a 43 year old
good kid :-) I know he would help..but maybe I can make some
kind of arrangements to have it done.. and save him from doing
it all like he did last time...and Heidi said she would help ...

Heidi noticed the smell in here..the musty smell of the basement.
and feels its dangerous for me to breathe this.. where I cant smell
it..but that's because I am in it.. Penny hasnt mentioned it..so when
she comes tomorrow ..I will see what she says..I believe Heidi....
sometimes when I go into the kitchen I can smell that.. I know with
out a doubt most if not all my material is gone.. I just hope this
smell hasnt gotten into my chairs down there.. theyre material..
the other power chair is there and my other manual.. There is
nothing worse than musty smell.. my shower chair is down there
but its hard plastic so I don't know if that will permeate that or not.
I hope not cuz then when I do move to another place the smell
will go along.. I would have to put them outside for awhile..which I
could..if there is a porch and they were covered.. Always so many
things to consider.. whats bad..is that I am so limited on what I
can do..

I did call my doctor about my elbow..The pills are done..It is better,
not gone..I can still tell when I put it a certain way..I talked to one
nurse there that totally did NOT understand why I was calling..but
she took the info down and said the Dr would be in tomorrow he
was in surgery today.. A little while later I got a call from there .and
the nurse said I would have to go back in again..I tried to explain
that I was better and again repeated what the Dr said to just call
and let him know.. he would repeat the med.. She said she would
find out and let me know.. About an hour or so..the phone rang
again.. its the Drs office AGAIN.. she says, they asked the other
Dr and he said I would have to come back in and that I would have
to wait until next week for an appointment.. Now..what the heck !
Go back again? he never said that.. I repeated to this woman ,
nurse, secretary or what ever exactly word for word what the Dr said.
I remember, I have perfect recall.. well she says the same as the
other two.. " the Dr is in surgery and I will ask him when he gets in
tomorrow morning" well now that made 3 times they phoned to tell
me the same thing.. no 2. .I called the first time.. I sometimes worry
about these people that are in these offices.. Tell me I had to go back..
well If I had been somebody else..not the big mouth I am.. well I would
have said "ok,, see you next week"..but well I don't think I need to go
back.. if it wasn't better AT ALL..then yes.. but it is markedly better..
Tomorrow I will see what the details are..if they are going to renew
the steroids for another week like he said or what.. Hurry up and wait.
That is the motto for most things I think...

Well this big mouth GORGEOUS WEEBLE.. is hungry as usual.. Just
a light snack..and Some kool aid..TV and sleep.. I got up at 4:00 this
morning.. just woke up and I am really ready to get out of this chair..
My butts kinda numb.. plus I looked on radar..and we are going to have
some thunder storms I think.. which will make my grass grow more
and it needs cut already.. Dutch is fidgeting and that's storm signs..
cant tell by LB..hes snoozin somewhere :- and I will be soon too...
"Nitey Nite".. :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear ? love ya..and thanks ! :-)
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again.....

3 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lois it sound like you need to get your fishing pole ready. Sure hope you get the new place and it work out great for you...
    Yes the ramp goes with you, it belong to you and not the land Lord...let the new place get all fixed up before you move in...that way it get done.
    It been cool here today, some rain too...I got to stay home till 2:30 this afternoon wow it was nice. Pam medicine came in so I went and pick it up...another one come Wednesday afternoon, it for the neuropathy...
    One of these day I'm going to get me a electric recliner...it hard to get out of a recliner at times...I guess that show my age...
    I hope you get a good price for it.
    You have a good day my friend.
    God bless you
    Mary

     
  • At 3:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dearest dear one!
    How nice to hear this.... Lets hope and pray for you to get this new house, would shure be nice.
    Tried to reach you last night and now i know why i failed.... You were spinning around in your chair happy and dizzy. NO NO i know you are a balanced person! For being a weeble you are very wellbalanced....
    AND SWEET TO, and well worth all the hugs and kisses i send to you express.....
    Your own
    ROB

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,,
    yes I sure hope so.. you can come and visit and we could take a ride down the river :-) be nice.. I sure hope it goes thru... Well my dear friend if I could get this one to you..I would GIVE it to you.. but this thing weighs as much as it cost..about 900 pounds.. I can hardly move it..

    Hi Rob..
    Sorry I missed you..I hope that it goes thru.. Ive not heard anything today so I hope all is ok..

    So nice to hear from you.. :-) thanks !
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker