ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, September 23, 2007

~Who Stole September ?~


Do you see? ONE week left in this month.?? SO...ok..who stole
September now? I mean.. No wonder I cant keep up with
my flippin checkbook! Times goin too fast..:-) Only 3 as
in THREE months to Christmas again? I seem to remember
it as not long ago..few months it seems, I was saying I am
going to get my Christmas stuff done early..but that was for
LAST years Christmas.. I know the saying..Time flies when
your having fun..but I don't remember a lot of the FUN! now,
that is NOT good...
I have noticed since last week that I feel a lot better.. I am
wondering if it is the steroids that I am taking for this elbow?
I feel really good.. and plus the fact I think Ive lost a few of
those pounds I needed to..:-) I have noticed a difference ..I
feel more energetic.. I wonder when I stop these will there
be a big drop? I hope not..I can do that on my own with out
taking these ..:-) My elbow, still is a slight bit sore, depends
which way I put it and touch it.. right on the very end it is
still tender.. but it has improved..I think, like he said if there
is a improvement maybe just another dose of these pills
and I wouldn't have to get that injection.. Which I know I
was NOT going to get.. no way.. I did have a shot once into
my jawbone.. I did..
Years ago.. I thought I had a ear infection..my left ear.. and I
went to my regular doctor, he did all the usual stuff but it didn't
work..so he sent me to a eye,ear,nose & throat guy.. He said
my jaw was going out of line or something..and that I needed
this same kind of injection.. I mean scared? sheesh.. I glanced
at his hand as he came towards me and I almost passed out,
that needle looked big as a ice pick! He said open your mouth
WIDE as you can.. as he is fingering and feeling around right
in front of my left ear, Boy did I ever.. I bet I could have swallowed
a softball.. I felt a push..then another push..and my jaw got real
cool.. then nothing..the pain was gone.. I didn't even feel the
needle at all.. I was shocked I didn't... he was that good.. Ive
had some shots in different parts of my body where you would
think there was enough padding to make it NEVER hurt..ya..
haha.. I mean I had one nurse I think did that deliberately when
they had me on shots for a while in the hell home.. She was
bad.. they really hurt.. she would look for the places she knew
would hurt..and I honestly think she dulled the needle on her
way to my room :-)
I took a couple..ok 3 photos today, I didn't wear one of my new
tops..They need ironed.. and I do feel better and pretty good but
I didn't feel like going thru all the rig-a-marole to get the iron fixed.
I would like one of those steamers.. I wore yellow though since I
do feel better and my elbow is a lot better.. These photos are
from a video..so if you want it..let me know..

I was looking out my kitchen window..and look how my roses have
come back and its got 3 roses on it and a few more to open.. I
was so glad to see that.. Theyre lovely roses and smell really good.
I had to take a photo of them, but I took one of the back yard too..
isnt that a nice yard? I could see a nice lanai and a pool out there.
would be great..with the nice huge tree that the electric company
couldn't get to in back of the garage, it provides nice afternoon
shade back there.. These were taken when I went out there to fix
my breakfast.. Says I have to eat before taking those pills..which
I usually don't eat breakfast, but now I am.. Apple juice works
pretty good to get that taste out of your mouth.. I only had to take
3 of them today...
I took some ground meat out and am going to make what I invented,
well my own recipe I guess, I call it STUFF.. just ground meat, onion,
potatoes, and tomato soup..simmer it..a few spices.. and its really
good.. I havent made it in ages.. I prefer campbells tomato..to me
it has the best seasonings...for this anyway... Time to cook.. and Im
hungry.. "Nitey Nite"

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya, and Thanks! :-)
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again.....

7 Comments:

  • At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dearest dear one!
    HOW SWEET!
    HOW NEET!
    HOW WONDERFUL!
    HOW GORGEOUS!
    HOW SPECTACULAR!
    HOW NICE!
    HOW DEAR!
    HOW KISSABLE!
    HOW HUGABLE!
    HOW WELLDRESSED!
    HOW LOVELY!
    HOW??????
    She is the wonderful dearlittle Lovelylittlelegs, thats how!!!!!
    Kiss on you sweet woman!
    Your own
    ROB

    (Next week dearie, ill be on the road again!)

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey you look wonderful is yellow too..very good pictures...
    Christmas always come to soom for me...so much extra work and it hard to get every thing done anymore...when my children were young it was a very special time of the year...to see them looking forward to it...Pam still calls Dad santa and start telling him everythings she wanting...wonder how the winter time will be this year...My nose still have problem from falling off the steps Dec 1 2006 at 3:15 P.M. from all the snow we had.
    Lois please send me the video OK.

    Glad you are feeling better, hoping your elbow heal all the way.
    Wish I was more energetic, was trying to lose some weight...I think I have gain this week...
    I have to pay a quarter per pound if I did...there 7 of us weighting every Thursday night at 6 P.M.
    God bless you.
    Mary

     
  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Rob..
    Your so sweet..how nice to read that..thank you sweetie.. Be careful on that road .. :-)

    Hi Mary,
    Thanks :-) I used to hand make every gift I, well we..gave out every year.. I found that ours were always the first opened and seems so appreciated..they knew it was made with loving hands perhaps.. I love winter and Christmas.. Last year I didnt even put up a tree tho..its too small in here and Dutch would climb it anyway ..lol..

    Good to hear from you..Im off to bed.. G'nite .. :-)
    Always, Lois ****

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love to cook. Today, I made potato salad, chicken and stock. I am pretty well fixed now for the week.

     
  • At 4:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Honey,
    Wow!!!! ;o) You look GORGEOUS in that yellow skirt, with your new hair piece and all.
    Don't let them touch that elbow with a jab - it will go hyper-active - just look what it did to your jaw!!!! LOLOL ;o)
    That rose looks almost as pretty as our own dear Weeble. I hope it smells as sweet!
    Take care, Honey. L.O.L. & G.B.H. from
    Raife

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well - September surely has flown by. No doubt about it. Soooo glad you are feeling better. You look a bit perkier in the lovely pics. Oh yes - of course I'd like the video.

    Take care and stay gorgeous.

    Love ya, Bare Hugs,

    Butty

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Momar..
    Hmm boy that sounds good , Potato salad, I havent had that in ages.. I might just make some..I make some GOOD stuff too..

    Hi Raife ....
    Thanks hon... Yellow is a good color.. well that elbow jab would make it work gooder .. worked on my jaw.. lol..

    Hi Butty!!!
    So good to hear from you..Im glad you like the photos.and check your mail sweets..its there! :-)

    Y'all have a good one.and thanks so much for writing to me..
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker