ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, September 29, 2007

~A Quiet Saturday~

What a Saturday, I mean I was hoping since I felt better that I
would have a nice quiet day.. I did to a point..I got my Angel Food,
that filled my freezer right up to the hilt, I will eat like a queen this
month with the steaks and ribs and chicken and even some great
stuffed manicotti..now that's good stuff.. I can put them into a pan,
get the meatballs out of the freezer..get that bag I have of my
left over sauce, put them all together and that spells a GREAT
dinner.. Im sitting here making my self totally hungry..and its NOT
time to eat :-)

I got a very interesting call today, I was surprised and caught off
guard as I was NOT expecting it or the news I got today.. I got a
call from Big Daddy Ken today.. Apparently he is taking over his
son's duties as far as being my landlord.. Now.. I KNOW what has
probably happened..Chris went whining to his dad, probly little Kenny
too..and BigDaddy is taking over.. WHich I am really glad..I hope hes
a better business man than his sons are.. They show me nothing.. I
wouldn't hire them that's for sure...

Ken asked about my balance of the rent and did I have the cancelled
checks and did I have a record of what I paid..which I have my checks.
well the bank does..but I can get copies they keep everyones checks
on whats called fische... I used to work for a bank..and I could look up
anyones activity and get copies of all they wrote.. Anyway.. Ken is
complaining because CMH is not paying the rent on the first of the
month.. but my lease papers say rent is on the 15 I thought the 1st
but I was wrong.. its the 15 its due...

Anyway, Ken is coming by Wednesday and of course you know I
will document it.. I made Ken aware of the fact that every day I have
lived in this house along with the problems..they are all documented
by this blog..and by the photos I have.. I printed out every post since
I moved into this house and I can give them to Ken if he wants it all
documented as to what Chris has or hasnt done... I don't know how
CMH is going to react or Keystone when they realize that this place
is NOT up to grade..that many things that were to be done arent..
I asked Ken if he wanted to get this house listed as a HUD house,
he said he would check into it... I gave him the number of the man I
was told handles it.... I will be glad when all this is straight..

I havent heard anything from Heidi or Keystone about that house on
the river and I sure wish I would..Monday is Heidis regular time to
come by so hopefully she will...and then we can discuss my making
a move.. I asked Ken if he had a house on the river or lake..and he
said he does but they are more expensive... which of course I knew.
I need to get some extra income then I wouldn't have to worry about
how much the rent is.. better yet..be nice to own my own then all I
have to worry about is the taxes and insurance.. One of these days.

I slept pretty good last nite..only got up twice..and went right back to
sleep after I banged my way through the 3 doorways.. I have the
hardest time at nite.. I have knocked the paint off them in lots of
spots.. but I cant help running into them.. I just barely make it thru,
I don't dare put my hands on the wheels they would get smashed
going thru the door way.. My chair only squeaks through.. I keep
hoping it will learn the way all by itself and I only have to go along
for the ride..Be nice if I had a chair I could program.."go to bathroom"
or "go to bed" and it would automatically go there.. would save
a lot of wear and tear not only on the walls..and chair but me too..
specially my poor elbow.. :-)

My elbows better but not gone. It hurt last nite for a while, I notice
if I touch a certain spot it WILL HURT! :-) so I don't touch that spot!
I know its still there but its not as bad as it was.. Since the Dr doesn't
seem to think I need anything more for it..and to call if I have any
more problems .. I guess its just a matter of putting up with it..
Ive had it 4 months now? so it may have decided that it aint goin
away ! that would not be good.. but well I guess just something
else I would have to adjust to.. Im not going to keep running to
the Dr for every little thing.. Monday tho I am calling that new Dr
and see if I can be a new patient.. I think that would be smart to do.

Well smart thing to do NOW is to feed myself some of that good
food I got today.. I havent eaten all day so needless to say this
GORGEOUS WEEBLE is starved.. Time for food, TV, and
sleep- LATER... I hope . "nitey nite" :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya and thanks.. :-)
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again.....

5 Comments:

  • At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So glad you had a quiet Saturday my friend...I was on the run for most of the day...Spend a few hours with Pam because of her pain she was having, this make the 4th day. Hoping to make it to the Dr offices Monday morning and not to the ER. Hoping to get a lot's of test run on her, even if they have to put her to sleep...
    Becky is doing just fine.I gave Bob and Mike there hair cut tonight, they look better. Mike get so hot, he needs his hair keep short...
    Sure hope you have a wonderful Sunday too Lois.
    God bless you.
    Mary

     
  • At 4:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dearest dear one!
    I have to quote one thing! : )

    QUOTE LOIS: "My elbows better but not gone" :END QUOTE

    Well dear i sure am glad your elbows not are gone as you wrote above, i suppose you really didnt mean that you wait for them to disappear??! Cuz if they did, your hands with them beautiful long fingers would be gone too, and you shuddnt have any arms to write your wonderful blogs with. Now we wouldnt like that to happen, wud we?
    No i am most happy that the parts you had last time we talked, still is in place. Because "i love you just the way you are" as a singer sang......
    Take good care of your elbows and the rest of wonderful beautiful you, you sweet woman!!!!
    Kiss on you
    your own
    ROB

     
  • At 6:48 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Good Morning Mary,
    I hope things turn out ok for Pam, its got to be so hard on you both..I have no plans for today, should be a quiet one too I hope...

    Good Morning Rob,
    So nice to hear from you.If they were gone I would be in serious trouble.. They do have computers that you can say what to do I think..so as long as my tongue doesnt fall out Im ok :-)

    Hope you have a great sunday, take care and so nice to hear from you...
    Always, Lois ****

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Lois
    Just a quick note to say I'm looking forward to your new home made leopard outfit. Im sure it will be stunning. Instead of spandex why not just wear some black nylon stockings. They wouldn't be as hot and would show off your legs. Your legs may be short but they are beautiful.

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Good Morning..
    Its going to be pretty I just hope I can get my machine in here so I can fix it.. Yes..black nylons would look nice..with a black top..I would look GORGEOUS !!!! :-)

    So nice to hear from you..hope you have a good day..
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker