ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

~Bye To Theresa~ :-(

Theresa came early this morning. I really didn't think
she would brave the roads as nasty as it is outside, We
are under the gun again for a really big storm headed
at us. But she did get here and I was very glad to see
her it had been quite awhile.. One thing or another and
we just couldn't seem to find a good time for her to
come by. I'm glad she got to see my new place, she was
VERY impressed at how big and nice it is.. Shes very glad
I got this. She did have some sad news for me tho,
that I wasn't and am NOT pleased about, but things do
change and we have to go along with them.. Theresa is
leaving CMH and wont be my caseworker anymore, today
was her last visit.. well last visit as a worker for CMH. I
hope she will stay in touch.. she was more than that, she
is a good friend too...I sure will miss her....

She has or had I guess about 26 clients so as soon as
they hire someone I will get a new caseworker then.
Theresa found another job that is going to, in time, show
that she made a very wise move. She will be working with
vets and that is a good thing...As sweet and nice as she is,
she will do lots of good I'm sure. For a while she will be
living in another town and commuting to her house here
on the long week ends. Its a lot but she and her hubby
both decided that this was the best move for her as far
as her career goes. and as unstable as everything is, we
all need that sort of job security.. well not me.. but the
working people.. :-)

The drama of a new cushion is turning into a major deal.
I got a call from wright phillipis that I DO NOT DO
business with and apparently someone from the Drs
office said that R & R refused to get my cushion and that
they needed to send the paperwork to WF. WRONG!!!
I called R & R and they know nothing and were going to
find out, well I was told by Sue at R & R that I may have
to wait 2 weeks for a cushion? I don't think so.. I don't
know what the problem is or WHERE it is probly is more
like it but I know I am really getting fed up having to go
thru a dozen phone calls to get 1 cushion that should go
just easy as pie.. But with this bunch I'm apparently dealing
with they... well its Christmas, Ill be nice.. but this is crap.
I want my cushion, I NEED my cushion and I WILL GET
my cushion one way or the other I don't care WHO I have
to call. This is such BAD job skills.. If I find out its the
Drs office that's being so slack , well I will call the office
manager AGAIN!~... This is getting so old.. I should NOT
have to do this..

I made myself some fish today and it was really good.. I
just lightly breaded it and fried it in olive oil.. light golden
brown.. MMMM I LOVE fish.. I always have, filet now, not
with the bones in.. that's like chicken, having to wade thru
bones.. why I like the breast meat and filets of fish.. no
bones :-) I know picky picky.. :-) oh well ..it was good that's
the main thing.. As of noon I have not heard from Penny
or where she is or what the tire situation is... I know she
had a client here in town today, this morning, so she may
still come by after she leaves there. She said she would
let me know but hasnt.. which kinda upsets me a little, I
like knowing whats what and when I can expect her or
what ever.. Being tomorrow is Christmas eve, I didn't
expect her but .. well I don't know now.. *sigh*

I'm ready for a break and to relax a bit, with Theresa
leaving and now a cushion saga .. that's enough to deal
with.. for today anyway.. So I'm gonna post and take a
5 and wait to see what else this day brings.. First my
GORGEOUS WEEBLE "G'day G'day" :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya and THANKS!
Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois
    I will be off the computer a few days, just to many thing to get done...I will work those 3 hours for this Lady Wednesday evening...I think she needs me to do that...then she will be visiting her daughter a few days she thinks.I know Saturday will be my last days for her if she need me. Her other worker will be back Monday...
    You have a Merry Christmas Lois.
    Did you get my Christmas card? Hoping I got your new address right.
    God bless you.
    Mary

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Gorgeous,

    Sorry that you are losing Theresa - I know you will miss her. Hopefully she will keep in touch, and also hopefully you will get a new case worker who is just wonderful!
    I'm sure you will get the cushion thing straightened up. Have to have a good place to park that gorgeous..ah..b...!

    Take care love,

    Bare Hugs,

    Butty

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    Yes I got the card I thought I had said, the photo was great..thank you... I will miss you but I know you have lots to do.. Merry Christmas Mary...

    Hiya Butty!

    Merry Christmas my dear friend...I will miss her but time marches on and things change, I always hope for the best :-) And most grateful when it turns out that way..

    Love H'Hugs,
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker