ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, March 22, 2009

~Good Lookin' Kids~ :-)

2 days in a row I have talked to my son and boy is
that a treat.. Hes so much like his mother I am finding
out.. very spunky and says what he thinks. Looks just
like me as well I think and so does everyone else that
sees his photo.. Tyler, looks like his dad, hence he looks
like his Gran!... I honestly think if I had seen my sons
out somewhere not knowing who they were, I would
have known them. Richard hasnt changed from the sweet
kid he was and looks even more like his father. When
he was small and they were out together it was very
obvious Richard was his son.. Mark has some of his dad
too, but hes got my hair.. very curly and my eyes.. hazel.
Theyre both good looking guys, of course !!! :-) I will put a
photo here, Mark says ok.. Richard.. he says no photos here :-)
So soon I will, Mark is looking for one, or 2. :-)
I woke up with a nasty cold. I woke myself up cuz I was
sneezin so bad. My nose is running faster than my chair!
:-) I don't have a fever though, which I am glad.. I had
tea instead of coffee but I don't feel great.. don't feel
real bad but not up to par.. I got up about 3 times last
nite, well not UP up.. but woke up.. I did feel really achey
and had to change positions.. I slept sitting up for a while
and that seemed to help breath better. I notice today I
am short winded, its the cold.. I cant let it get out of hand,
my sister and I are alike when it comes to colds.. goes into
bronchitis really fast, my sis will go to pneumonia and ends
up in hospital if she isnt careful when she gets a cold.. Ive
done good this winter, only 1 time sick and this is the first
cold ive had in ages.. so Ive done ok I am NOT complaining.

I was out in the kitchen last nite and heard this rumbling,
that was really loud.. I looked out the window and you see
what I saw.. a really nice motorcycle in my driveway.. well
the neighbors too.. The rider.. I had to watch to see if it
was a man or woman.. well it was a woman.. I had seen this
bike parked out front before but never saw who the rider
was.. This time I noticed.. its a nice bike..

The raised bed is to the left there of the front door. Where you see the
window and the electric meters is my bedroom...The stone starts the one
next door..
When I went into the bedroom later to watch TV, the cats
were laying there on the bed.. All of a sudden BOTH cats
jumped straight up.. looked at the window and I saw some
one out there! scared the crap otta me.!. I moved my chair
closer but I cant get right up to the window cuz the TV is
in partly in front of it on the sewing machine.. but I sat
and watched and it was the woman next door here, she
was raking out front.. Looks really nice out there.. not on
my side did she rake, but on hers.. I wish she had done
mine, but Penny and I can do it.. along side of the front
is a raised flower bed that I KNOW I can get to with
out even leaning over! So that will be nice.. Its in the
shade so I think if nothing is growing there we will plant
some impatients they do good in the shade.. Lots to do
out there and I'm gonna do a lot of it this year.. I aint
stuck inside like I was at the other house.. My biggest
problem getting out is making sure the boys don't escape
while I do .. Backing out will be the best way... I think..
I just have to practice :-)
The bed is raised.. I can get to that :-)

Time to practice making lunch. I am NOT hungry but If
I eat something maybe I can get rid of this headache.
Mrs. Grass noodle soup will do wonders for me I'm sure.
Always does.. I like the extra noodles one.. So this
SNEEZY GORGEOUS WEEBLE needs to say "g'day,g'day"
again.. and finish this day and patiently wait for tomorrow,
hopefully feeling better.. :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? love ya and THANKS!!
Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Great looking pictures of your place...Having a cold is no fun at all my friend...hope you are over it soon.
    It's been a great day here, took Michael and Becky out to the Pizza Hut after Church, my other daughter Beth and my sister in law Nancy came in and join us...plus one of my old friend Patsy was there too...wonderful visit with all of them...and we got to seat at the same table...and it was not planed either.
    After I took Becky and Michael home, I was able to pick up Pam for the rest of the day...I got to see all but one of my children today..Robert Leon stay so busy it hard to see him at all...they are planting a garden out by Tina parents place about 16 miles from here...so if he not sleeping, working and out there working that garden...oh yes he love to hunt and fish too. So we don't see much of him...
    God bless you Lois and keep you safe my friend.
    Mary

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary
    Im glad you had such a nice day. you deserve that..Gardens are a full time job but well worth it..:-)
    Keep Well Mary,
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker