ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, July 24, 2009

~The First Bath~ :-)

Penny planted some sun flower seeds outside by the honey
suckle and they are growing so good! They get taller every
day and I know they will get at least 5 or 6 feet tall. The
honeysuckle vines and climbs but I don't know if it can be
trimmed with out killing it and this stuff is going every
where but UP the trellis! When it bloomed it was just
wonderful, the smell was awesome. But I would hate to
trim them and kill them. So I'm going to look it up just
to make sure... NOW, the next photo is....
The FIRST witnessed BIRDBATH.. IN the birdbath!
:-) Was a robin.. He had the best time and just splashed
up a storm out there. I ve been waiting to see one of
the birds take a bath, many drink, but this Robin was
the first bather :-) Penny went out to put some feed
and check it and said he had to have been a dirty bird
the birdbath was filthy! She washed it out :-) It was
so nice to watch that Robin, he stayed out there for
quite a while. I guess its a lot safer than going to the
waters edge and onto the ground, where else would
a bird take a bath other than a lake or river or puddle?
A birdbath in a yard, that's what I would do ifn I was
a bird... :-)
Rebecca came today and we discussed this crap again,
not much, I told her what I can do and what I cant,
and when CMH approves it I will sign the papers and
pay what I said I would. I do keep my word. All she
said was "Do what you can do, you wont be evicted".
So.. That's what I'm going on.. She brought me a
really nice candle holder for my wall, its really pretty,
I havent decided where to put it though. Its black
and I think I may spray paint it gold or blue. I'm not
sure yet as to where I want to put it.. It might look
nice in the living room too.. But NOT black, gold for
in there, blue if I put it in the kitchen..
Rebecca mentioned about the Magic Week which
starts next Saturday, that this coming week will be
VERY exciting. She said I will be amazed at the
number of people that will be everywhere. I will
have BIG fun taking photos! :-) Maybe I should put
a sign out to warn every one that if they come within
range.. I'm gonna take their picture :-)
Steve was outside with his 2 dogs, both black labs,
the mom and daughter. I was in the doorway and
both dogs came right up to the door, the younger
one licked it even.. Dutch spotted the dogs and
went insane.. Hes used to Jerky, hes brown, but
he saw these 2 black ones, he got scared and he
actually growled.. His hair on his back stood up
and He was gonna get those dogs.. Probly WAS
a good thing the screen wasn't there, he probly
would have gone right through it.. LB saw them
too, but he just turned and walked away :-)
I saw the neighbor pull into his driveway in
that red truck, then noticed he had a trailer,
which hes not had over there before.. HEY,
I miss nothing.. :-) I believe in Neighborhood
Watch.. I HOPE they watch out for me too !
Anyway, I saw all that wood on the back of it
and I sure would have liked to have it.. Bet all
that would be a good start on a deck for me!
Be nice to have one, and I am going to find out
about that deal Becky told me about.. To sit
out there next week would be great!

Well, now I'm gonna sit and eat lunch. WHAT,
I have NO idea, but I will find something.. Do
you realize that next month, it will only be 5
months to Christmas AGAIN? WHERE has the
time gone? See? Time just flies when your're
having fun :-) This GORGEOUS WEEBLE
gives you fair warning.... "I'll be BACK!" :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? Luv ya and Thanks!
ALways, Lois ****

"God BLess You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you Friend.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again....

4 Comments:

  • At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It sounds like life is good for you this summer. Nice. About time. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

    Yeah

    d

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Look like that robin got a good bath.
    Nice watching them too.
    Honeysuckle are so pretty too, really love them as a young kid.
    I got to take my sister and brother to wal mart today, one in the morning the other in the afternoon...
    My brother in law John is the first one of our bro and sister to go into a nursing home. We just about lost him last Friday. He wife Ida is moving to be close to him, they have been married for 52 wonderful years. He has been sick for over ten years now. He choose the nursing home he use to preach in, and know his way around there.
    Make me wonder who next in line.
    Sure hope you get that porch real soon my friend.
    God bless you.
    Mary

     
  • At 7:37 AM, Anonymous momar said…

    Michigan is not alone with the unemployment situation. It is bad even in NYC. That truck and trailer remind me of the lawn services people have in the suburbs. My ex and I could never afford a lawn service. In the noirth people have lawn service in the summer and snow service in the winter.

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya d,
    Yes, it is good..and Im most grateful too :-)

    Hiya Mary!
    Hope Bob is getting better! You did get my thank you for the card? I sent a get well card to Bob I Hope he got it .. Its hard to put a loved one in a home. Its not easy being there either, ask me how I know..:-)

    Hiya Momar,
    We had a tree service and some times we did yard maintence. Yard work isnt easy but most necessary. Michigans unemployment is the highest in the country.. Its really sad, so many towns are turning into ghost towns. and I dont see it improving for a LONG time sadly..

    So nice to hear from you, hope you have a great weekend :-)

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker