ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

~I Got No Energy~

I have the ambition to want to do or make something..BUT
I have no energy.. Isnt that the pits? :-) I want to DO
something.. make something.. then I TRY to sew or even
crochet a simple potholder or knit one of my dish cloths..
My hands quit working, my arms start aching, my butt
gets tired of sitting.. Jeeezzz I'm in bad shape here ! :-)
This gets to me after a while though.. Really does.. I DO
want to DO something.. even if its wrong.. :-) I NEED to
do something.. :-)

I would like to sew, yes, but I don't think I could finish
anything I started.. and I hate that... to have a half done
what ever.. I would like to do a quilt..but that is a huge
project.. I THINK I could do it.. with Pennys help though..
Shes here 3 days a week.. and shes kinda strapped for
Christmas gifts for all her grands, so I thought quilts
would be a good project for her and I, and help each
other to do it.. Shes not that experienced a sewer.. but
would like to learn.. and I CAN teach her.. I know some
quick shortcuts to quilting that can help us both.. :-)

Ive been taking my thyroid but I still see no increase
in my energy level.. Maybe once they really kick in I'll
have the energy PLUS the ambition .. I would have
thought they would have made SOME difference, but
I feel no better OR worse.. I feel the same as before.
I do KNOW I'm sure tired of being tired... This feeling
can go away.. The past few months have taken their toll
on me as well I think besides this thyroid stuff.. Stress
can tear a person up in more ways than one.. Specially
if you have MORE than your share.. Sometimes I feel
that I have my share and about 6 other people's share
of stress.. I hope they appreciate it.. :-)

I cant think of anything more to write about.. I bet you
are glad and tired of reading my whiney stuff.. :-) I
will get better, time heals everything... My sis phoned
and they made it back home safely.. was a VERY rough
trip however, the car broke down, Stan got sick.. she
was VERY glad to be home.. We are glad theyre back.
Ive not heard how Dawn is but I am hoping she is ok,
Other than that all is well here ... Could be a nicer day
outside, but I'm safe and warm.. AND a GORGEOUS
WEEBLE :-)

Post time.. and "I SHALL Return!!" :-)
Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? luv ya and thanks!
Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you Friend..
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 12:07 PM, Anonymous barebuttbob said…

    Hi Gorgeous One,
    Safe and warm - and dry - is a good thing. Raining here today - have had lots of rain this year.
    Sorry you have no energy - know the feeling at times. But, once you get going, it'll energize you a little. I'll be sending you energy waves...lol.
    Glad your sis made it home OK. Take care!
    Bare Hugs,
    Butty

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dearest dearie!
    I can really understand your feelings, in the shape i´m in...
    I'm also tired of being tired, and all this work and stress on my shoulders. I complaint when i should write something to lift your spirit, but it can be a comfort knowing youre not alone feeling this way!
    AND I THINK ABOUT YOU ALLWAYS, yes you are in my thoughts if that feels pleasent!?
    Take care and spare yourself cause you mean a lot to me (and others)...
    Kisses all over from your own
    ROB

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Butty :-)
    Send all you can !! :-) I keep hoping I will energize :-)

    Hi Rob,
    I do hope you get to feeling better..Try not to get stressed out.. it doesnt help..

    Great hearing from you ! :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker