ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, December 27, 2009

~Time Flies~

Four days and a whole new year begins. I LOVE
how I start the new years... with a birthday... :-)
Which is ok, I'm happy I am still having them!
I thought about this past year, did I do all I had
wanted or hoped to do? Did I advance or back
slide in this amputee world I live in? And most of
all I think of WHAT are my goals for next year?
Look how fast this year went, next year will go
just as fast if not faster, I think the more you
age the faster time seems to go... :-)
I like where I am, I like me, I LOVE all my friends.
I don't think there is a whole lot I can really
improve on to be truthful.. Well maybe health wise,
go to the doctor like I should.. I just hate to go
when I feel good! I guess I could improve where I
live IF I moved to a lake... but otherwise I love
this place, I only wish it had a fast food place, in
3 Rivers they had every fast food there is, well
no, except for Long John Silvers.. I wish they did,
I LOVE that place, their hush puppies and fish
are excellent for a fast food place.. Theres one
in Elkhart, and when I lived there I was a steady
customer.. :-) But I am rather satisfied..
I think the one thing I would like though is to
live closer to Donnie, or my sister or even a
close friend, where it wouldn't take an hour
to get here or longer.... THAT I would enjoy,
company for supper, I guess a companion, but
not a live in one... :-) That would be something
that could be improved on, I noticed that these
days that I have been alone.. Since Wednesday,
Ive not seen anyone, until tomorrow, when
Penny comes, hopefully :-) I noticed the alone...
its not bad, but.... I noticed and that could be
something to work to improve. :-)


The birdbath is tipped and Ive been worried
about it falling over.. Its been tipped now since
Thursday I think.. a few days.. I hadnt seen
any birds in it and then this morning I saw the
squirrel sitting there just chomping all the
goodies in there.. He stayed in that birdbath
for at least 15 to 20 minutes, then jumped down
and made a mad dash to the garage... I KNOW
he had to be full. :-) But the birdbath has not
fallen over.. Its driving me nuts seeing it like
that, but I havent seen anyone to ask them to
fix it for me!

We got some snow last night, Id say about 2or
3 inches... I know enough to where theyre gonna
plow the streets, when they do that there will
then be a pile of snow at the end of the drive
way and if the guy doesn't come and plow or
Carl come over, Penny may have a hard time to
get in the driveway tomorrow.. I worry about
everything :-) Oh well...gives me something to
do :-)

What I'm gonna do now is find something for
my Sunday dinner.. I may make some fried
cabbage with potatoes and sausage, I'm not
sure... :-) This GORGEOUS WEEBLE has just
SO many decisions every day .. :-) But, I do
know I shall return! :-)

Always, Lois ****

God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker