ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, February 27, 2010

~2 Of My Favorite People~ :-)

Now....
Kelli sent the nicest photo of her and her dad
to me yesterday.. I was so pleased to get it..its
such a nice one isnt it? Two of my very most
dearly loved people ... My adopted son, Donnie
and Kelli Beth, his daughter and my Dolly :-) as
I call her.. oh and Honeygirl too... :-) I didnt
really adopt Donnie, but he came to work for
me and my ex when he was just 19 I think.. now
hes gonna be.. hmmm.. 45? Hes the same age as
my oldest son, Richard, and he was born in 65..
I've known Donnie a long time.. hes one that has
stuck by me no matter what, I know I can depend
on him.. and Kelli too for that matter.. Shes a
very special girl.. Very smart and we are so proud
of her.. :-) But...When I saw this photo I went and
looked at the other one that is one of my favorites
too.. How the years have changed them.. But they
are still 2 great people.. And I'm glad they are in
my life ... that's for sure.. :-)
Then....
This was taken when Kelli was about 5, at Donnies
wedding to Shirley.. Isnt she a dolly? Her 2 front
teeth were knocked out when Kelli was just learning
to walk.. she tripped and hit my coffee table.. I will
NEVER forget that. But what a smile ... Now all this
Gran needs is one of the 3 of them.. With Alex in
it .. I'm sure she has one, but she sends photos to
her other grammas too.. :-) As long as she DOES
remember at some time, and I get them..
Then....
After I fed the boys this morning I put the left
overs outside for the kitties.. Hoping the gray one
would come by.. I went and got a coffee to sit
and watch for him or her.. :-) By the time I got
back to look out there, he was already there
eating! He must have heard the door.. He cleaned
the bowl out.. Poor guy.. I feel so badly for him..
I opened the door very slow and as quiet as I
could.. but he still ran off.. Hopefully in time he
may come to me.. The food I give to them I used
to just throw away, just left overs of my cats..so
its not giving them extra.. But if I needed to get
extra food to help these guys, I'm sure I could
call Becky and she would help.. Shes with ARF..
good cause...

Now...
Yesterday the winds were awful.. and we got more
snow.. As soon as I posted I ate a little lunch.. Penny
made a pasty for me.. I crawled up on my bed and
took a nap... I woke up about 4,, watched TV and
fell back to sleep about 6... I woke up at 9 or so,
watched some of the Olympics and by 10:30 I had
shut the TV off.. I woke at 4am.. looked out to see
ifn we got snow, we had.. and went back to bed till
8:45 this morning.!. I feel pretty good.!. I took an
aspirin yesterday, that seemed to help as well...
I honestly don't know if this IS indigestion.. it acts
and feels the same as a mild heart attack to be
honest.. and the way I am so tired afterwards I am
not sure what it is.. The pain still comes and goes
though . I only drank one coffee this morning.. and
Ive only had that feeling once...so.. I don't know.. but
I HAD to promise Penny and Rebecca I wouldn't take
any chances and I wont.. I'm not stupid.. :-) I don't
like this either but.. I don't want to be one of those
that cry 'wolf' either.. :-) I will know if it goes to
more.. I'm gonna just not do anything this week end..
just relax and watch movies or TV.. :-) Oh, and watch
it snow some more :-) it aint over yet!! Anyhoway.....

I'm gonna post this and this GORGEOUS WEEBLE
is gonna go look for some lunch.. I still have half of
my pasty left.. Penny does SO good on them!! :-) I
might just have that.. then its off to watch TV..
BUT!!! Remember.. I shall return!!! :-)

Always, Lois ****

God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice people ... god lookin' too ...

    d

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Wow so happy for you Lois, always good to get a new picture update.
    Lois do you need to go to the E.R. be careful and don't wait to long to get help...
    We need you well and writing on this blog, we love you.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya d..
    Thanks ! I think so too :-)

    Hiya Mary,
    I will know.. not to worry..I woke up nauseated really bad today so I think it was just the pre-flu.. Im spending the day in bed.. Hopefully tomorrow will be better...

    So nice to hear from you!!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker