ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, April 26, 2010

~Anything's Possible Nowdays!~

The red car is still out there and not been
moved at all.. I dunno if it belongs to some
company my neighbors have or what.. I think
of these cars they find abandoned, that some
one missing was in.. and I would feel awful if
that red car belonged to a missing person and
it was just hidden here.. Anything is possible
in this day and age..

I was talking to a friend about all the stuff we
had seen in movies when we were kids.. All that
stuff we saw as science fiction.. yet look now..its
ALL true ! :-) Thing is.. what they are showing NOW
as science fiction scares the crap otta me.. I just
watched a sci-fi with Slyvester stallone.. they froze
him.. woke him later to solve the crime problems..
He woke to a world where Taco Bell was considered
one of the fanciest restaurants to eat at :-) You
KNOW that was science fiction.. :-) I don't even
want to know whats ahead.. scarey to me...

I made a big mistake this morning and caused pure
d misery for my boys.. I almost made them get into
a major major fight.. I was not thinking that they may
fight each other.. specially if I let that female in.. Just
like those males do outside when she is around.. Shes
such a friendly little cat.. and every day trusts me more
and more.. Well this morning, after Penny got here, we
saw her out there, we fed her and she just hung around.
Penny went out to feed the birds and when she came
back in.... I let the girl kittie come in too.. VERY WRONG
MOVE.. she went right over to their bowls, didn't eat
any thing.. but the boys instantly started to stalk each
other.. Dutch was extremely aggressive to LB and LB
just stood his ground.. He would NOT back down to
Dutch..

I put the little girl back out side and my boys still kept
stalking each other.. ears flat on their heads.. their
tails just twitching.. I sure didn't want to break up a cat
fight.. and Penny, she didn't know what to do.. My boys
have their claws.. and are quite dangerous.. She wont
get into the middle of a cat fight.. Me, I don't care, I
rule.. they don't fight without my permission.. I let them
go .. they just kept circling each other and I was REALLY
glad they didn't fight.. Ive seen some of theirs and the
end result is just what Dutch has on his neck right now..
A big red scratch... and of course clumps of cat hair all
over.. :-) kids.. theyre back to lovin each other again.. but
I had to promise I would NOT let the girl kittie back in..
:-) I'm hoping Penny takes her home.. She did pick her up...
but didn't hold her long.. :-) Give her time :-)

I'm having meat loaf for lunch today.. Not too much sounds
good to me.. I woke with a bad headache and I didn't sleep
worth a crap last night.. I bet I was awake every hour.. I
was all set to watch that Amazing Race and about 8:15 the
screen went black and we lost cable.. We were having some
BAD storms... So I just shut the TV off and went to sleep..
I slept till about 10:30 and from then on every hour I think
I woke up.. I look at the time when I do .. that's how I know
if ANY time is going by at all.. Sometimes I think its just
standing still! :-) But the night went by and we all got up
about 8.. and the way I feel as soon as I post this I might
check to see if my cable is back :-) In other words.. I may
"take a 5" :-)

Anyhoway, its lunch time and of course, I'm hungry.. What
Penny has fixed to go with the meatloaf I have NO idea...
It will be good, I have no doubts.. This GORGEOUS
WEEBLE also has NO doubts that I SHALL RETURN!!:-)
Hope you have a great week.... :-) I hope mine is Quiet!!

ALways, Lois ****


God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker